Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Empty
PostSubject: Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)   Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Asolis, a Fire-Type expert and brand new Shiny Hunter.

I've played Pokémon since I was 4 or 5, giving me 10+ years of experience that I'd love to share with others. There's still much I don't know, so any tips would be great. I'm new to the whole "Forum thing", and I've recently began shiny hunting and competitive battling. Yeah, that sounds pretty nooby, huh? I may sound weak, but I can definitely hold my own with some pretty tough trainers. I don't have any shiny Pokémon yet, but I've began my Charmander FR search with SRs.
I've conquered all regions, and know about everything there is to know within each one, so if anyone needs some assistance, I'd be glad to help!

White team (current) :
Blaziken
Jolteon
Scrafty
Golurk
Chandelure
Haxorus

Its nice to be here, and I can't wait to meet some of you.

-Asolis
(Thanks for the link, SkyDryver!)
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)   Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Asolis, welcome to Pokemon4Life. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I, and most probably others too, will make you an excellent competitive battler (well, we'll try at least xD). For help on these forums, click the zorua on top of the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)   Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Heh, don't worry, I'm a fast learner. By the way, *SkyDriver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)   Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asolis, the new pro (Expert noob)
Page 1 of 1