Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Introduction? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Introduction? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Introduction? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Introduction? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Introduction? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Introduction? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Introduction? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Introduction? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Introduction? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Introduction? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Introduction?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Introduction?   Introduction? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah... I've been here for over a month and just realised that I haven't made an introduction... So without further ado...

My Name is Lewis Big Benn (Aka, Lewis Benn, Big Benn or Lulu [Only my Greatest Fwends may call me by that name] [I've Never put brackets inside brackets before XD]) I'm currently 15 and still into Pokemon (Sigh... [MORE BRACKETS INSIDE BRACKETS!])

My Main tier is NU. I've tried with OU and UU but I Dislike that repetitiveness of certain pokemon (Namely Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Politoad, Etc... [MOAR BRACKETS INSIDE BRACKETS!!!]) I also try to do Monotype.

Currently, I am one of the Dark Gym Trainers (I'm training to be an actual Gym Leader Wink [MOAR BRACKETS... I'll stop now])

Can you work out who my Favourite Pokemon is? Obviously it's Nidorino (Those who know me know the epic power of Nidoprince) I also like most Grass type and Poison type Pokemon.

If I was a Pokemon (Based of my Personality), I would probably be a Parasect... Why? Because I have Arsonphobia (A Fear of Fire). But if I could choose, Then I would be a Nidorino or a Nidoking Wink

My Favourite Video Games are anything that has Pokemon in the Title... Most of the Sonic Games (Mainly the old ones, I'm kinda retro) and for some reason, Little Big Planet and ModNation (I love Creativity)... I did play Minecraft but I stopped :L

My Hobbies outside of videogames (Yes, I do have a life...) include Running, I'm currently the fastest 400m runner in my area (Obviously in my age group) but you'd never guess that with my laid back attitude (Plus the healthiest thing I eat probably comes from Mcdonalds...)

When I'm Older, I wanna be a Teacher In a secondry school (Probably teaching Geography or Graphics [My Best Subjects [OMG! BRACKETS INSIDE BRACKETS WHICH ARE INSIDE MORE BRACKETS!]])

Catchphrases? ... Urr... 'HELLO FWIEND(S)', and 'NIDORINOS!'... and 'Yup/Eeyup!'

I hate Trolls, and I'm fwiends with Bronies :3

On the subject of friends, I have MANY friends... But I have three best friends...
One is gay, One is a Lesbian and one is straight... (Does this mean I support gay marriage?)

Well, thats me in a nutshell, a big kid who still loves his Pokemon...

P.S Sorry this was LATE, better late than never though Wink
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction?   Introduction? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 pm

That's a really long intro :3 Nice meetin' you! For the what pokemon are you click my image in the sig to do the test, and find out c: Arsonphobia is a pretty name, pyrophobia is the same thing right?
btw, funny brackets xD
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Teehee...   Introduction? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:29 pm

XD Yup, Pyrophobia is kind of the same thing, only difference is that arsonphobia is being scared of people using fire as a weapon (Or something like that [BRACKETS!]), and pyrophobia is just being scared of fire in general. I dont really mind small fires (Like candles [MORE BRACKETS!]) But last year in food technology I had to use An oven which was basically powered by a fire... It had a VERY big fire in the back and when I saw it I fainted and had to go spend an hour in pupil services cooling off XD Worst day of school ever... And the irony is that it was one of the only 2 fire ovens in the class, the rest were electric ovens XD

Okay ill find out what pokemon i am in a minute (Probably a mix between a Spinda and a Dunsparse XD [BRACKETS!])

Thanks for Liking the brackets (They like you too! [Very very much!])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction?   Introduction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction?
Page 1 of 1