Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6389

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Chapter 10 - Amanda's Calling
POV - Amanda - AmandaBiggishBenn

Today had been so boring... Nearly everyone was on a mission (With the exception of Arieon), Blissey was being a lazy-blob and taking a snooze, and Princess was still in bed! And to top things off, nobody had visited the Medical Deck since yesterday, when Ignis had a belly-ache... You'd think Sky would know not to over feed him with chocolate cake...

But I guess it's a good thing that nobody needed to come down to the Medical Deck... That meant that nobody was hurt...

"Amanda! Manda! Manda!" Screamed the voice of Zephyr, distracting me from my daydream...

"Zeffy, Calm down! What's the problem?" I asked. He replied to me "You gotta get out here quick! Someone needs your help!"

I panicked at Zephyr's answer and hurled myself off of my office chair, grabbing Blissey by the arm (She was not impressed by the sudden waking up...)

I hurdled outside to find Sky knelt by the side of a boy cringing in pain! The boy was thrashing about violently, while clutching his head.

"Amanda! Lewis need your help!" Sky stated with a panicked expression hinted in his voice. "Okay! Can you help me carry him inside" I asked concerned for Lewis... Where have I heard that name before?...

Myself and Sky carried Lewis into the Medical Deck. It seemed that Zephyr had gone off to report to Arieon. Sky helped me get Lewis onto a bed and I injected a painkiller into Lewis' arm. His violent flailing had now subdued...

"Sky... Wanna catch me up on what I've missed?" I asked while preparing some medical equipment. "Sure" Sky replied, and he began his story...

By the time Sky had finished, I had hooked up some medical equipment including a heart monitor and a Type Gauge. A Type Gauge is a device I created for scanning the abilities of Pokemon and Humans. Even some humans have a Type. It is to do with their aura readings... Which I'm not an expert on... But it still helps with what I was trying to do! If I could find out what Type Lewis was, then maybe I could figure out how he developed these blackouts!

Last edited by Lewis Big Benn on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7765

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks Lewis, this is just what I need now. Just relax with a new chapter of the awesome story, written by one of my best friends Smile Please keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Author Tales-
Jump to: