Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Nidorino
Life Tokens : 3946

PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Chapter 20 - Mindfray
POV - Lewis - Lewis Big Benn

"Amanda! Amanda! Please wake up..." I was pleading to Amanda as she she lay still...

I didn't know what to do! I'm not the medic, she is! I decided to check for a pulse... I placed two fingers on her neck... And luckily, I found a pulse... Although it was faint...

I stayed with her... Praying for her to say something... I was scared... Then I finnaly heard her speak...

"Where... Am... I? Lewis?" She spoke in a hurt tone. "Amanda... Something happened to Zéphyr..." I started, but I was interrupted by Amanda, as she said "Zeffy and his Hydregon merged with the Guidance Shard, but something interrupted the fusion... And I think I know what it is... Lewis, do you remember when we read your analysis? The bit about your signature move?"

To be honest... I didn't... "Can you... Remind me?" I asked... "Fine..." Amanda sighed...

POV - Captain Arieon - Arieon

My vision was almost completely black until suddenly "Hydro Vortex!" Sapphire roared before a dead-aimed vortex of water ripped against Zéphyr from behind! "Gnaaaarrrgh!!" Zéphyr cried before releasing me. The air never tasted so sweet... I took a few seconds to take in the air before looking back at Zéphyr and Sapphire. Sapphire had knocked Zéphyr away, and Zéphyr seemed to be immobile... For now.

"Arieon, I can handle Zéphyr! Go find Lewis and Amanda" Sapphire said in a serious tone. "I can't leave Sky here! You need to somehow get Zéphyr outside too!" I said, making my way to Sky. "Will do!" Sapphire called, before tackling Zéphyr towards a nearby window. Meanwhile, I lifted Sky to his feet, as he slowly regained consciousness...

"Sky, you alright?" I asked concerned. Sky quietly replied "I... Can't see anything..."

POV - Amanda - Amandabiggishbenn

"You remember what you gotta do?" I asked Lewis, worried about his memory... Or lack of to be precise...

"I got it!" Lewis chirped confidently.

I was about to say one more thing but I was interrupted by the smashing of glass, and something falling past the window! "What the?!" I gasped. I was about to ask Lewis if we should check what it was... But he was gone...

POV - Sky - SkyDriver

"What do you mean you can't see?" Arieon questioned, confused. "I'm... Blind" I deadpanned.

I heard Arieon curse under his breath. Then he led me somewhere... But I couldn't tell where...

"Sky... You're now inside the Training Room." Arieon informed me. "Why are we here?" I asked, puzzled. "So there's room for Ignis and Hurricane" Arieon said smiling... Well... I assume he was smiling...

"Huh? Why do they need to be here?" I asked, becoming more confused.

"Amanda warned me that something like this could happen... It's a side effect of going too close to someone else's transformation... You're actually quite lucky you know..." Arieon started. "She said the only 'cure' is to be with your bonded Pokémon - Which is where these two come in!" Arieon finished, handing me two Pokéballs.

"Well then... Come on out guys!" I called, releasing my two favourite dragons!

"Hax!!" Hurricance cried while Ignis cried "Saaalamence!!

My Dragons both tackled me to the ground, and started attacking me with puppy kisses... Who does that remind you of?

I then heard Arieon mumble something "I hope your right on this one Manda..."

POV - Zéphyr - Legolover8

...Where am I? Why... Am I in pain?

...I'm... Scared...

...Nooooooooooooooo!!

POV - Sapphire - Crystal

I ended up breaking a window to get Zéphyr outside... But it worked. I jumped down from the window and landed softly on my feet... Zéphyr wasn't so lucky... I wasn't aiming for him to land head first...

I was about to make my way over to him when suddenly, he jumped up and blasted a raging Dark Pulse at me! I wasn't expecting it! I braced for impact when suddenly "Hold tight!" I heard when out of no where, Lewis grabbed me tightly and the Dark Pulse passed through! It kept going and crushed a rock...

"Need a hand?" Lewis asked buzzingly. I replied "Please" smiling as I said it.

So Pround... Kinda:

Contact Me!! Check my Profile!!
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 1876

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Awesome Chapter! Good fighting styles and thanks for the help there bro ;D. I needed ya and you were there! Thats a awesome bro to have.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 5329

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 pm

:O this stuff just gets better and better Very Happy And Hurricane is there too now I love you What has gone wrong in the fusion of Zéphyr!?

Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Exiting!!! I wanna know too!.
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Nidorino
Life Tokens : 3946

PostSubject: ...   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:30 pm

No problem bro :3 Let's get em! And only Amanda knows what's happened to Zéphyr...

So Pround... Kinda:

Contact Me!! Check my Profile!!
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Then let's wait for the other Chapter!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20   

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1