Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool   Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Pokemon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool

Starring:
Sky the Bagon
Lewis the Nidoran
Amanda the Nidoran

POV - Lewis the Nidoran

Pre-School bought a new computer for us today... It's hard to use...

Almost all of the other children in the class had given up trying to use it... And I was nearly one of them...

"Hey Lewis!!" Sky burst scaring me! "Gaaawaaah!!" I yelped, jumping out of my seat and falling flat on my face...

"Ow..." I cried a little... "Lewis! I'm so so so so sorry!" Sky apologised many times. "it's ok Sky, it's only a small owie!" I said, giggling a little.

"Hey! Are you using the computer?" Sky asked happily. "Yeah... But I don't know what to do..." I admitted. "Hey, maybe I should try!" Sky said, before pulling up a seat and taking the mouse. He clicked on something called an icon and up came a massive screen which read 'Google'. Hey Lewis, what should I search for?" Sky asked... I had no idea why he'd be searching on a computer... "Umm... Whatever you want to search for..." I replied anyway, giggling a little.

"I know!" Sky announced before typing in 'Learn to fly' and clicking on one of the first things that pops up...

"Maybe this will teach me how to fly!" Sky chirped happily before realising what he clicked on...

It was just a game with a Piplup and a large ramp which it slides down to glide for a very short time...

"..." Was all that was said before Sky clicked on an arrow pointing left, returning him to the 'Google' screen.

"What should we search for now" Sky said, baffled... I just kept silent...

"Did you know that if you search 'Google' on Google Search, then your computer will blow up!" A voice crept in, making me jump and fall on my face again...

"Oh no! I'm sorry!" The voice apologised, revealing itself to be Amanda, my cousin.

"I'm ok... Ow..." I said lying...

Sky and Amanda helped me up and Amanda pulled up another chair and taking a seat.

"So... Shall we do it?" Amanda asked nervously as she typed in 'Google'. "No! It's too dangerous... But... We've got to find out if it's true!" Sky said, getting tense...

I was getting agitated as well... But I still kept silent...

Sky's finger floated above the 'Enter' key. Sweat was dripping down his face... Amanda was clenching her seat with her tiny hands... I couldn't take it! "No Sky don't!" I cried, before tackling his hand out of the way and accidentally pressing multiple other keys as I did...

We all just sat there for a few moments, fearing what could have happened if we were too tempted...

"Lewis... I think you just saved us... And the computer!" Sky said, breathing heavily...

"I was so scared..." Amanda said, hiding behind her tiny paws...

I didn't know what to say... Then suddenly, a screen popped up, scaring us all!

Amanda was the loudest, screaming "Eeeiiick!! Press any key to restart!?"

"What does that mean!? I don't see an 'any' key!" Sky said, stumped and confused. "Let's just leave it... Come on! Let's go outside!" I said, now feeling a lot safer as I took a few steps away from the untamed beast known as the Computer!

Sky nodded, but Amanda said she wanted a nap, and went away...

Before we went outside, Sky asked me a question, saying "Lewis... Can you promise me something... Let's never use the computer again!"
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4290

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool   Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Lewis get some good sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day, I have 3 tests so :/. Get some rest so I can see you tomorrow active and posting FF Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Haha!!   Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:05 am

Naaaawwwwww!!! Theyre scared of Google xD :3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool   Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Pre-School - Chapter 2 - Techno-Tool
Page 1 of 1