Share | 

Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary

Life Tokens : 2520

PostSubject: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Mon May 20, 2013 6:26 am

I had been battling like there was no tomorrow, reputation had been gained quickly, as my ranking on the leaderboards rose. I just wanted a little break from it all, so I was sitting in a pub, by the table in the corner, wearing my cloak, making sure the hood covered my face well.

Godflesh (My Alakazam) was standing next to me, as usually, in general I let her stay out of her Pokeball. I was having a relaxed cold one.

Rumours were impossible to avoid, though – A familiar character sat by me. It was my old adreversary, Gr0v, who had not recognised me, only heard about my status. My clan-tags were nowhere to be seen, my previous identities were covered into obscurity as well, I had only aqcuired the name, MiteTheManSlayer.

I gave Gr0V a somewhat, but not overly friendly stare. He ordered his drink of choice, a huge glass of milk. (He was feeling hardcore), he did not even say hi, out of excitement, he tried to court me to join his clan right away. I decided, that I could have quote some fun on his expense.

At first I just refused politely, retreating to the fact, that I was already in three clans. We had a short, silent break, which I broke by stating “Not that I would join forces with you under any circumstances nevertheless…”, he gave me a single, yet obviously disappointed nod. Knowing he had a beef with one of my clans, I decided to inform him, that the very clan, also known as P4L was my primary one.

His blood started to boil right away. His first reaction was as predictable as that of an angry child’s. He resorted to something as primitive as “p4l sux! You have 1500 rating! Why do you care about that clan?!”, naturally, knowing I had him in my grib now, I just dryly answerred “I disagree, besides, even if nobody from P4L broke 900 rating ever again, the fact of the matter is, that I would rather stick with them, than do anything friendly associated with you.”

He gave me another nod, but more frustrated this time. I did not let silence take over the conversation, I said “Humble like a wet dog.”, with a degrading, yet sarcastic tone of voice. He could not formulate an answer, before I followed my previous statement with “Simple is going to get good laughs.”

His instant response was “Simpleton is trash!”, I could not hold a smile, unveiling my face, before granting him a moment to blink his eyes. “I am Simpl3ton.”, the experience had been plainly humiliating for him. He stood up from his seat, and headed for the door, hearing the outroduction music my laughter gave him, while he made his exit defeated… Yet again. No love lost.

I thought that people, especially Sky would enjoy reading this, after knowing, that Gr0V raged on our channel for like five minutes, spamming "Faggot", when I won him in a fair LU match. I'm stuck with my other writing, but I wanted to write about something, so this gave me a bit of motivation to pass some time. ^_^

Story is mainly based on reality, happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 5445

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 am

Nice nice nice! That indeed was an amusing story Very Happy Thanks Mite Wink

Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Nidorino
Life Tokens : 4062

PostSubject: ...   Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 am

[color=violet]Such wonderful story-telling, 1000 JAFFAS FOR THIS YOUNG ONE![/color]

So Pround... Kinda:

Contact Me!! Check my Profile!!
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 4251

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 am

For the record a good portion of us have over 1250 in at least 2 tiers each. And yes indeed i love reading that i hate grov so much. Bet you i break 1300 in at least 3 tiers by next friday CAUSE SCHOOL WILL BE OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary

Life Tokens : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Thu May 23, 2013 7:55 am

Arieon wrote:
For the record a good portion of us have over 1250 in at least 2 tiers each. And yes indeed i love reading that i hate grov so much. Bet you i break 1300 in at least 3 tiers by next friday CAUSE SCHOOL WILL BE OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!

Yeah, I know very well, that peeps in P4L have gotten some nice ratings, I just wanted to smash Gr0V Wink
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Mite Youtuber Slayer!
Nice story, liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 5445

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:23 am

Just read it again, still awesome Very Happy Would make for a good comedy xD With them over-acting actors Surprised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest   

Back to top Go down

Obligatory (yet irrelevant) story, celebrating my newest conquest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1