Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Chapter 34 - When One Door Closes...
POV - Lewis - Jaffa Crash

"Poison Jab!" I called as the Jynx tried to perform a Lovely Kiss (I don't see how it's 'Lovely'...). I couldn't see where Sky or Crystal had disappeared to, but I didn't have time to search for them as the strange lady's Jynx was commanded to attack with an Ice Beam! Prince parried the incoming Ice attack and went to counter with Sucker Punch! This was enough to KO and cause the Icy Pokémon to faint...

"YOU LITTLE, TOE-RAG, WEASEL! I HATE YOU! I HATE, HATE HATE..." The strange lady just kept screeching and eventually I just blocked out the noise and returned Prince using Amanda's device. It read:

Nidorino - 67%

'Looks like you need a rest' I thought to myself before hearing a crashing sound of water in the distance...

"Big bro?" I questioned myself as a deserted the strange lady and followed the destructive sound of the water...

POV - Sapphire - Crystal

"Both of you, use Surf now!" I commanded Cutie and Toad before they attacked the Rhyperior and Houndoom. It was an easy matchup... for us anyway! The opposing Pokémon barely managed to pull off a single move before we inevitably won. "Useless monsters!" the moustached-man scoffed before returning his 'friends' to their Pokéballs and fleeing off.

"Now where are..." I started before being interrupted by a certain Ghost boy... "Big bro! I was looking for you!" Lewis spoke, bouncing happily! "Have you found where Sky is?" I questioned, but he just shook his head. "Well he can't be far" I commented before returning Cutie and Toad. "We should look for him now!" Lewis suggested before yanking my arm and dragging me off towards the West-Side off the mountain...

POV - Sky - SkyDriver

"Nggghhh..." I painfully groaned as myself and Ignis were merging. 'How do Lewis and Sapphire do this all the time?' I mentally asked myself before the worst part of the transformation began - I felt my eyes begin to sharpen, my skin became less soft, and more scaly. I felt something growing out off my back and a Dragon-like tail forming from my body. My blood became cold and my heart began to pump twice as fast. I had red hair and navy-blue skin... I felt stronger.

My opponent glared at me, a lot less confident than before. "Screw this, we've succeeded in what we wanted to do anyway!" he stated, before bringing out an Abra and Teleporting away...

I dreaded what he meant by 'succeeded', but I brushed it aside as I noticed two friendly figures coming my way...

"Sky! Sky!" I the young-hearted kid chirped before tackling me to the ground (Surprisingly strong eh?) and completely ignoring my new look...

"Sky... you transformed?" Sapphire questioned, making no attempt to rescue me from the hug-monster known as Lewis...

I nodded somehow and pushed myself and Lewis up and was shocked to see that... I was off the ground... I was flying? I had wings! Big red wings! "Umm... We've got to exploring to do here..." Sapphire simply stated as I landed... Horribly may I add, as I crashed to the ground with a massive THUD.

Suddenly, the device Amanda made began to ring violently, and displayed a large red screen which read:

EMERGENCY! RETURN TO BASE!

"That doesn't sound good..." I gloomily said, before deforming and boarding Ignis...

POV - Captain Arieon - Arieon

"Sky..."
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6549

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Look at me being a baws ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4290

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I wunt more, Nao please. Best Season Finale ever.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 am

This
is
Awesome!

Can't wait for season 2!!! :3 Great work Lewis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary
Enemite

Life Tokens : 4818

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Jaffa Crash wrote:
Chapter 34 - When One Door Closes...
POV - Lewis - Jaffa Crash

"Poison Jab!" I called as the Jynx tried to perform a Lovely Kiss (I don't see how it's 'Lovely'...).

I loled. Damn great line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 34 (Season One Finale)
Page 1 of 1