Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6549

the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Empty
PostSubject: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:01 pm

So like I feel I like I just evolved.
I JUST GOT MY POKEDEX COMPLETE!!!!!
And just gained a bunch of new knowledge and pokemon so all of you x and y wifi players.
Here's a message:
Beware
And that goes double for you SkyDriver.

Last edited by Arieon on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4376

the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:23 am

Wow completing the pokedex is though man good for you!!

I feel proud of this step you completed in your being a Pokemon Trainer Quest!!
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks for the recognition sorin you know I try my best. I had to give up some pokemon but I gained so much more.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Before I'ma congratulate you, let me have some fun:

>Completition. Go back to school >.> (Yes, it's called completion.)
>[size=30]This text[/size]. Why? Because you were the one who told me the max size is 29.

LIKE THIS!!!

Now, congrats. And don't tell I didn't help, I got busy and people died so my time to be able to trade got really limited.

Here it goes: Congrats man. Now I don't have to feel bad when I kick your a** in-game~
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Now I feel bad for blaming you for not helping like you said you would when someone died sorry bout that. And yes I don't follow my own advice and indeed it is fair game now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:40 am

You couldn't know, but thanks Smile So when shall we fight again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...   the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the completition of the dex a friend said he would help with but never did...
Page 1 of 1