Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 1983

PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Many, many moons ago, began a story of Eight. Eight youngsters so lively, they seeked action and power wherever their paths may have led. Eight seperate paths that were destined- no... doomed to meet. And as Fate would have it, meet they did at the crossroads of dispair. Each with pokeball in their hand, partner at their side and determination in their eyes, a rivalry was born that day... A friendship strong and proud arose from the soil beneath them. Little did they know of it then.

As days turned into years, this band of determined travelers challanged all other fighters in their path, defeated the strongest of gyms, embaressed the most famous of trainers with only one goal set in mind. All eight shared the same dream, the same goal... to be the strongest Master to have ever lived.

The notorious group was well known for it's on going onslought, with no losses and countless victories amoungst them. After creating a blood pact, a blood bond to each other as brothers, the name 'Pokemon For Life' had now been their title. The fearsome bulldozing clan with nothing to stand against it. . . or so they thought.

On one blood thirsty evening came a time when the brotherhood of eight came to finally stand before the champion. Not just any champion, but The world Champion. A trainer believed to be so strong that she had single handedly ended The Great Pokemon War with the aid of the 3 legendary dogs at her command. The trainer with no name.The trainer who's defeat would more than pleasure the young group of eight.

An argument broke out to see who amoungst the eight brothers would challenge and defeat 'The Trainer by No Name', but to their suprise, she summoned three pokemon to her side and said calmly and assuringly: "You need not fight amongst yourselves. I am your opponent, i will battle all 8 of you at once." Having summoned a Gardevoir so elegant and graceful in it's charm, a Machoke so bold and steadfast in strength and Midreavus so dark and graceful in its serenity.

Although shocked at this bizzare request, the band each called their partners to the battlefield. An Aggron of the hardest Steel, a Staraptor with the bravest eyes, a Gengar of the sneakiest traits, a Talonflame swift in it's flight, a Garchomp with the toughest of scales, a heracross of the boldest shell, a Grimer larger than life and of course the Sneasel darker than night. Eight of the most feared against 3 of the most praised. And so the battle begun.

Tensions rose as the battle raged on. Brother after brother, The Trainer by No Name had finally defeated the entire band without a single scratch dealt to any of her partners. As she recalled her Pokemon to the Pokeballs, she'd have dissapeared without a trace as she usually had done however she decided to stay. She somewhat had a hopeful look in her eyes.

Embarressed and shamed, the brothers turned against each other pinning the blame on the next. All but two had broken out into fight. One of the brothers recalled his Staraptor and retreated to the tree tops to nurse for this fallen partner. The second who turned away from the fight, look to the skies in what seemed to be relief before he walked to the un-named victor and simply said:"Look at my brothers and I. We've come so far to achieve nothing. Teach us if you will," to which she replied:"Settle down where you are and build up from there. Do not go seeking a stone without first knowing the rock it came from."

Until this day, those words have stuck by the brotherhood since. And heeded them they did. Having decided in they're shame and despair, they would buy an old PokeCenter and turn that into their base of operations. After 3 long years with an un-named trainer and 8 young scouts building their way through a new home, a white light shone down the centre of the newly furnished base. Curiously the brothers each reached their hands out into the light only to each be struck by another beam. As the light beams stopped, the charred but surprised trainers turned to the one person they knew had the answer. HER! She simply nodded and said:"Eight pillars were arched today. The eight pillars of the future of this clan. A clan to be known as 'Pokemon For Life' as was your commitment to each other."

She dissapeared. . .

However each of the eight had their own story to tell. . . a story of why they became Pokemon For Life's eight Pillars, later named by their marks. I shall tell you now of the storries of what's now known as the eight pillars of Life.

Their names, well let's see here... ah yes there was the Sky pillar Arieon, later known Fury and of course Rage pillar SkyDriver, also known as Bond. Hmm... there was also the Iron pillar Yveltal, called War for many reasons and I recall the Dusk Pillar Sorin, who well... was later Shadow, though to no surprise.

The fifth was North pillar Lego, who was named Dusk and the sixth, almost equal in ability and strength was the Moon pillar Black Thorn, now known as Tide. Then there was 1 more... uhmm... ahh the Balance pillar Trakyan, who I believed was then called Volt though did not seem to like the name for a while, well until he made peace with it.

But that concludes the epilogue of their adventurous tails young one.

- But Grandfather...

No buts! It's time for you to get tucked into.......

-Grandfather you forgot one. The last Pillar, what happened to him?

The last pil. . . . OH OF COURSE!! You mean the Lost pillar Popo, or rather Mr Popo.

-*Giggles* that's an odd name.

Yes it was. The Lost Pillar Mr Popo, *sigh* Soul was his name. Yes that's right. . . Soul... I could never figure that one out. Always so hidden and. . . hmmm...

-Grandfather?

Ahh excuse me. I was merely lost in memory. *As he tucks Sofia into bed* Well you two should get some sleep. When the sun rises, I shall tell you all their stories.

-Wait!! Please look under my bed for any haunters...

Worry not little one, P4L watches over you tonight. You and young fletchling at your side. *Kissing her forehead goodnight*

-Goodnight Grandfather.

Sweet dreams my little Pokepuff... *closing the door* Sweet dreams.

Last edited by Mr Popo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Uhhhh Popo....

NONE OF THIS IS FINALIZED!!!!

which is great because this is a two part story, no?

Take out the bit about naming the pillars and save it for the next half

Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PostSubject: fair enough   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:15 pm

now wait hold on... this is just first part of the doodle. how you read it so fast surprised me. But it's merely just for introduction of the new League (meaning i intend to get rid of it all after about a week.) and yes i know it wasn't finalised and i'm sorry but i make no offensive remarks to anyone and the names are there to basically introduce the second part.

But i see where you're going so i don't mind chucking it. it is my first public post like this so mistakes are bound to happen
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
now wait hold on... this is just first part of the doodle. how you read it so fast surprised me. But it's merely just for introduction of the new League (meaning i intend to get rid of it all after about a week.) and yes i know it wasn't finalised and i'm sorry but i make no offensive remarks to anyone and the names are there to basically introduce the second part.

But i see where you're going so i don't mind chucking it. it is my first public post like this so mistakes are bound to happen

Good Timing, and im a fast reader, but it causes me to miss typos often (spelling of the word tuck, not capitlizing I, ect.) Razz

Its fine. I probably would have done something less awesome next week sometime anyway. I can see how you might make this work even if stuff did get shaken up. Leave it as is, and you can leave it up after the league starts too! You are a WAAAAAY better writer than I am, so I'm not going to complain any more than I already have.

Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PostSubject: LIFESAVER   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Well... i'm just starting to right publically now and yeah i'll keep iditing all the typos and grammer errors and stuff but it's 3:30am in the morning now so i may miss a few things without my coffee... and thanks... really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 5332

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 am

RElly like this story Very Happy Go Popo Very Happy Yea and don't take it down pls ._.

Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:30 pm

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!

Nuff Said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One   

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story/The Legend Behind it All. - Part One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1