Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4403

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:26 pm

*After enjoying a scrumptious family dinner, the three of them gathered around the cold fire place. And after successfully prompting the young Quilava to brew a warm fire, the three took confortable refuge on the floor pillows that were layed out before the blazing fire. The story continued...*

- Tell us about uncle Sky, dad.

- Who was he, Grandfather?

SkyDriver. Who was Sky you ask? Well 'who wasn't Sky' is the better question. Let's rather call him by his Pillar, Bond. He was always an open book, ready to listen and willing to help wherever he could. Throughout the years, he had gone on many adventures. More than he could even count. One could say that he was just not a 'sit still' type of trainer. Or rather Master at that.

Just before Bond had joined the brotherhood, he had been stranded on a mysterious island. An island dominated by Dragon type pokemon. Hydra island. Just off the shores of Unova's most Southern tip. As to how he got there, well...

All he remembered was waking up with a throbbing headache. All he could see at that moment was a red scarf in his right arm and and an injured, young Bagon resting on the left. As was his first nature, he began scavanging the area for roots and plants to help nurse this you pokemon. Three days and night passed them by as the small Bagon recovered.

Having grown a bond to this somewhat odd hatchling, Bond had decided to travel with this newly found companion. Hydra was a small island where at it's highest point, one could see the sea surrounding the entire mass of land. The two had searched for days and days looking for answers, or at least a way off this forsaken rock.

Having to constantly bathe in the streams, run from unfriendly Tyrantrum and eat berries and roots to survive, it had eventually taken effect on this young boy. And at that moment, within the thick brush along the mountain side, they came accross two sets of foot prints. No, not Pokemon prints, but those belonging to humans. A sign of hope at last.

Seeing this as an opportunity, the two quickly ran along the path of foot-sized dents in the ground, which eventually lead them to a cave. It appeared as though the young Bagon knew the cave well and rather feared what dwelled inside.

As they hastely but carefully made their way into the cave, an odd site came to light. Standing before them was Hydreigon and several young Bagon and Deino, staring back at them with faces of curiosity. As the two brave venturers began to retreat, Bond felt a chilling breeze down his neck, to which he turned to witness a Salamence not only staring back at him, but blocking his only escape route.

As the Hydreigon readied its Tri-Attack, set to fire at the intruders, Bond simply dug into his only intact pocket, pulled out several Tamato berries, the only berries he had left, and offered them to both the magnicently terrifying Salamence and Hydrigon. And to their surprise, not only did the two pokemon seem happy, they had also seemed lured to the affection of this young trainer.

After 3 long years went by, the young Bagon had evolved as well and although life had never been better for them, living in that cave with the rest of the Dragon types, Bond had decided to Venture back to the mainlands, mounted upon a Salamence of his own. With no set plans for their future, they began their journey. Several days later, Bond had finally met the 7 other brothers. And so continued his journey among them.

When the clan's base of operations had been established, Bond continously went out on adventures and quests, only ever returning once every few months or when the clan needed him most. He had become a Dragon Master, honored by the elders of the Village of Dragons.

Everytime Bond would get close to Dragon type pokemon, the scar upon his left forearm would glow a bright Red, and a warm glowing 'BOND' could be read. He had always found it easier to form bonds with Dragon type pokemon than with people, but he was the type of trainer who could change people's hearts. Many of the new recruits to Pokemon For Life came from all corners of the globe, of which every one of them simply said:"Bond said I would find a home here..."

But one day, before the elder generation had "retired", he vanished, leaving a simple note to the rest of his brothers.

The note simply read: "Home is where my brother is. Find my scale where the Golden Sun meets the Sapphire Sea."

At that point, Dusk remembered that this was a quote from Bond's favourite book, 'The Isle of the Dragon' to which he he quickly stated: "Hydra. He wants us to follow him. . . and he's left us the first clue on the Island of Hydra."

Volt looked to the horizon and said: "We can't go chasing after our brother while running the clan now... can we?"

Fury, being the closest to Bond and the only one to ever truly understand him, gracefully said: "That sly dog. He wants us to retire... and he didn't even say good-bye. I ought to teach him a lesson about manners when we find him."

- And did they find him?

- Now now Sofia. Don't get too ahead of yourself. Besides, it's time for bed young lady.

- One more story before bed mom. Please?

- Oh alright. *As she turned cheerfully to Grandfather* It looks like you get to tuck her in again tonight.

*With a warm smile* Goodnight my dear.

*Then turning to Sofia* Come on now my little Pokepuff. Let's get you into bed. You're going to love the next part!

Last edited by Mr Popo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Whee best chapter so far Very Happy I feel special <3 And this is the way a bed-time story should be :3 Now I can't wait to go to sleep tomorrow (Or a little later, I don't wanna rush the writer Smile ) and read another chapter Very Happy Man I'll be sad when it's over xD

oh and thanks for offering this great escape to the cruelty and evil of real life, I really needed that right now <3
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4376

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Man BOND <3

POPO <3

Damn you truly are awesome!!! I'm crying after reading each of these stories, you truly are a genius man!!!

<3
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4403

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:40 am

lol i'm no where near being a genius.... but i am trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Three: Of Blood and Bonds
Page 1 of 1