Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6368

Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Opening Soon

[BANNER]

You and your team got through some tough training today, and your team is fairly worn out; so you decide that it is time to retire to bed. On the way back, you wonder where the next Gym could be. You realise that there is no sign of it on the map... You decide to ask the Nurse Joy at the local Pokémon Centre as she heals your Pokémon. 

"The Gym can only be found by deep within..."

That sounded quite dubious... You ponder on what it could mean, and before you can ask more about it, Joy returns your Pokémon and wishes you a good nights rest...

You lie in bed... "Deep within..." you murmur... "Deep within Viridian Forest?" you say. "Or maybe Mt. Moon?"

Tired yourself, you sleep it off...

In the morning, you spend hours wandering in Viridian Forest, only to be chased by a swarm of Beedrill! Luckily your Pokémon were there to protect you. Later, you spend the rest of the evening in Mt. Moon, running into Zubat after Zubat... Day well spent...

Disappointed, you drag yourself back to the Pokémon Centre to recover from the wasted day...

On the way back you notice an injured Audino. It's very odd to find an Audino out here in Kanto... You ignore that fact and stoop down to see if the little thing is ok; Her eyes are closed, and she is crying... You decide to use your last Potion on her, reviving her to life. She smiles, and gently hugs your hand. 

Suddenly, she begins to glow a bright white, and she Mega Evolves, causing the area to turn into a bright pink void...

Pink mist surrounds the area, overlooked by a white, cloudy sky. You are standing on clear, untainted water, and turn towards the white Audino. She floats for a few seconds, and returns to the mist. She reappears moments later, cradled in the arms of a mysterious figure... It's a young man. He has a short beard. His clothing is human made (despite his abnormal appearance), and he emits a white aura. He floats there, Fairy Pokémon surround him as he begins to speak...

"You, who is pure of heart... you have proven yourself worthy, completing a kind, yet simple act." He lands onto the water... "You found pure kindness deep within... And now you may fight for the Toge Badge"

You blink, bewildered by the surroundings. You realise that this is the Gym, regardless of the Non-Gym-Like surroundings. You raise a Pokéball, he nods. You send out your first Pokémon and he reveals his own...

RULES
Battle will be in ORAS
Battle will be in a Best Of 3 Format
Sleep, Freeze, Wifi, and Self-KO clauses must be enabled
All other Clauses must be disabled

Old ban list that Yvelt murdered:

Ahem, lets just apply the league banlist, which can be found on the league announcement thread's OP. Ill consider linking it later

The additional ban of Shadow Tag (I CAN SPLASH IF I WANT TO) will stand. Ill add Arena Trap and Magnet Pull for convenience.

Logs must be sent BY THE WINNER to Yveltal the BOLT as soon as they are complete. Please copy the log into a pastebin @ pastebin.com and give me the link via PM so that I can add it to The P4L League DOOM Spreadsheet of DOOM Also, all the info below can be found at the Spreadsheet, because I like having everything in one place. ~Yveltal

But splash is so OP... Fine then xD. ~Goomy

Last edited by Jaffa Crash on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Murdered banlist for completion)
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 am

Well, let Yveltal approve and you can take the spare gym that Zoro so far still has failed to take over...
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6368

PostSubject: ...   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:20 am

LOL, didn't realised I posted it xD I had it saved as a PM to myself so I could ask later xD
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 am

Jaffa Crash wrote:
LOL, didn't realised I posted it xD I had it saved as a PM to myself so I could ask later xD
Well... You didn't, you posted it in staff announcements, and it got moved to where it belongs. And I fixed it. Ill fix it more later. and make a banner. when Im not doing homework. which is never. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am

As the whole league has a banlist on pokemon and abilites, and as evry challenger will use the same team for each gym, the banlist isn;t necessary :] also Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym 373I CHALLENGE YOUU!!!
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm

SkyDriver wrote:
As the whole league has a banlist on pokemon and abilites, and as evry challenger will use the same team for each gym, the banlist isn;t necessary :] also Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym 373I CHALLENGE YOUU!!!

What he said. OP edited as per usual gym thread update. Oh, and I chall you too. I do have a STEEL type on my team, but even in a no counter-teaming, Klefki shouldn't count as a counter. Or Forretress.

BTW, do you mind just using the toge badge? Makes everything easier
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym   Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Paradise - CountryGoomy's Fairy Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: Pokemon League :: Gym Leaders-
Jump to: