Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master
 
FAQHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:44 am by Archie121

» Revival Ideas?
Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» The Fate of P4L
Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:10 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

» Getting my first Tattoo
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:01 pm by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Finally registered on dem forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Finally registered on dem forums   Wed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Well, since I just registered on these forums, I feel like introducing myself. So, I am registered as [P4L]Peanut_Head on the clan channel, although I do not use that alt all that frequently, so if you want to find me, you could best just look for either Zoldyck Killua or Anarchy. Anyhow, I am best known as Headi/Kedleo and have been a member of P4L for years by now, but I only joined these forums just yet, though, so yeaahhh... things I like... well, I like watching anime, gaming and even table tennis. Things I don't like... well, let's just keep it with mushrooms, those things are like all weird and stuff. Well, that was my introduction, I suppose. I bet all of you totally care.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
avatar

PokePartner : Empoleon
Posts : 318
Life Tokens : 1981
Join date : 2013-06-25
Age : 18
Location : My Gym, You dont need to know where that is yet

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Well, since I just registered on these forums, I feel like introducing myself.

Seems Legit to me

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
So, I am registered as [P4L]Peanut_Head on the clan channel, although I do not use that alt all that frequently, so if you want to find me, you could best just look for either Zoldyck Killua or Anarchy. Anyhow, I am best known as Headi/Kedleo and have been a member of P4L for years by now, but I only joined these forums just yet, though, so yeaahhh...

Seems legit to me

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
things I like... well, I like watching anime, gaming and even table tennis.

I dont personally watch anime (outside of Pokemon, which doesn't count), but my friends all do. Gaming is good tho.

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
Things I don't like... well, let's just keep it with mushrooms, those things are like all weird and stuff.

I dont personally eat Mushrooms either, but I wouldn't classify them as things I dont like. Except Teemo's Mushrooms. f*** those.

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
Well, that was my introduction, I suppose. I bet all of you totally care.

I do! Have a great stay aboard the good ship P4L!

_________________
hax
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. - dictionary.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 am

Wow, someone reacted to my introduction, I am honestly amazed. pokemon
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Salamence
Posts : 1024
Life Tokens : 5276
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Dragon's Den

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 6:04 am

Hey Keldeo Smile Nice to see you on the forums now Very Happy HAven't seen ya in quite a while, how've ya been?

_________________


Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
avatar

PokePartner : Infernape
Posts : 112
Life Tokens : 1927
Join date : 2012-12-30
Age : 23
Location : where the wind takes Popo

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 6:47 am

I have yet to harvest this ones soul... But i welcome him to our humble 'a-boat'!!

Get it... it was a PUN!! XD
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 am

SkyDriver wrote:
Hey Keldeo Smile Nice to see you on the forums now Very Happy HAven't seen ya in quite a while, how've ya been?
I've been doing quite good, actually. I'm about to pass this year on school with ease and and trying to learn how to play piano in the mean time. \o/

What about you, how are you doing? Because like damn, it's been long.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Salamence
Posts : 1024
Life Tokens : 5276
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Dragon's Den

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 11:59 am

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
I've been doing quite good, actually. I'm about to pass this year on school with ease and and trying to learn how to play piano in the mean time. \o/

What about you, how are you doing? Because like damn, it's been long.

Sounds good Smile Piano too! Way to go Very Happy

I've been alright, just got bored of PO, but maybe I'll check it out again. Been playing a lot of AS, much breeding done Razz

_________________


Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Well, PO is kind of boring these days, so I can't blame you. But, like, you're always so busy with breeding, mate. It's getting creepy.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Salamence
Posts : 1024
Life Tokens : 5276
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Dragon's Den

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Well, PO is kind of boring these days, so I can't blame you. But, like, you're always so busy with breeding, mate. It's getting creepy.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do Razz Want rejects?

_________________


Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Dayum, the confidence is real.
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Mienshao
Posts : 679
Life Tokens : 4082
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 19
Location : You see me don't you?

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Idk why you even made this post we know who you are. Congrats on finally joining the forums btw.

_________________


Personality:
 




Badge Case:
 
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 934
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Sat May 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Arieon wrote:
Idk why you even made this post we know who you are. Congrats on finally joining the forums btw.
Maybe there are some people who don't know me yet and besides that, I kind of just felt like making this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   

Back to top Go down
 
Finally registered on dem forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vivi Finally Watches MH
» Advice on how to research RD (registered design) numbers.
» Why is SyFy Forums fading?
» What other Thomas sites/forums do you frequent?
» Now I Finally Realize What I Want To Protect

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Introduce your self-
Jump to: