Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Empty
PostSubject: Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)   Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 pm

So yeah, im Galdes (obviously), also known as Galdes01, Galdes02 or Galdi Very Happy
im 15 years old and i started playing pokemon in year 2004 with the ruby edition, since then i played every released edition. i started cp like one year ago, so i just got some basic knowledge of it. Atm im playin pokemon saphir as nuzlocke challenge and some pokemon online again. except pokemon i also play leagueoflegends and a little bit minecraft, pm me if you play lol too Wink
Thats pretty much all, for those who are interested in it: when im not playing computer or gameboy, i play tennis or im reading. Hope i get a good start here,

Galdes
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)   Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 am

Welcome Galdes Very Happy

Good to have you here. We'll try to teach you all about competitive pokemon, so you can become a master Cool

btw can you tell me what a nuzlocke challenge is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)   Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:57 am

i dont think it minds, so i reply in this post^^
nuzlocke challenge is playing a pokemongame under special conditions,
these are: every of your pokemon, that get KO´d, are ,,dead" which means you aren´t allowed to use them again, you have to put them in your ,,deathbox"
next one: you are not allowed to catch more than the first pokemon you encounter per route (means if you go to route 1 and you see your first pokemon
, in this case rattatta, you can catch this rattatta, but nothing else on the route, even no more rattattas, same thing for the next route again) caves and buildings count as one route!!!!!
3rd rule, you may not use any revives/other reviving stuff
and last but not least: you may not use your starter, put it in the box as soon as possible

Nuzlocke sometimes really pisses you off (i got a Ralts on route 102, kinda lucky :> , and then got critted by goldeen with 2 atk drops; ralts defeated, fuck you pokemon Very Happy) but it is veeery fun and can be challenging as hell( atm my team is like the following, im at the third badge now; shedninja, ninjask, loudred and dustox, all lvl 21) but i shouldnt talk to much about my game Smile

that should be all, greetz Galdes
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)   Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you for the explanation, Galdes, I hope you succeed ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)   Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galdes in da Houseeeeee! No seriously, im Galdes :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Introduce your self-
Jump to: