Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Empty
PostSubject: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello! I'm Enzap. I'm originally from the Bulbagarden Forums, but I was invited here by a couple of guys over PO.

Anyway, Pokemon is like my favorite thing ever, but I have a lot of interests. I like The Transformers (mostly the old-school show but I like some of the new stuff), Naruto, Spongebob Squarepants (only seasons 1-3 + the movie though), Adventure Time, Avatar The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Yu-Gi-Oh! (the game, the show, and the Abridged show), Death Note, Harry Potter, Eragon, Percy Jackson, music, chocolate, and various other things.

I'm a 17 year old male senior in high school from the southern US. My favorite Pokemon is Skiploom for unexplainable reasons. Um... I think that's about it! Any other questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7773

PostSubject: Re: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:12 am

Welcome to Pokemon4Life, Enzap, glad you joined! Enjoy your time here!
And thank you for being original Very Happy That's why you belong here!
Btw, why you loveSkiploom It's damn cute.
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6397

PostSubject: ...   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Naaww :3 Skiploom's so cute!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks guys! Any suggestions about where I should check out first?
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4657

PostSubject: Re: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 am

The tournaments section, join the monotype one Very Happy
Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll like it here!
And make sure to follow the rules and all that.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7773

PostSubject: Re: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 am

Enzap wrote:
Thanks guys! Any suggestions about where I should check out first?
Well, general talk is always a nice place to check out :3 Ofc don't forget the Staff announcements c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder   My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Most Humble Introduction of Pure Wonder
Page 1 of 1