Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6396

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Chapter 2 - Catch Me if You Can!
POV - Lewis - Lewis Big Benn

Well he's definately not in here... Maybe I should Check outside...

I jump down from the tree-house and find a certain somebody's footprints...

"Well I'd love a game of catch buddy!" I shout.

To make things easier, I have a terrific weapon up my sleeve...

First I follow the footprints to see where they lead...

After 5 - 10 Minutes of walking, I find a hole dug in the ground... Guess It's time to use my terrific weapon... Jaffa Cakes! I place the Jaffa Cakes nearby the hole and go of to hide...

"*Sniff, sniff*...Nido?...Niiidooo!" Prince cries joyfully and begins to munch down on the Jaffa Cakes...

1... 2... 3... and... POUNCE!
And I catch my prey... "Haha! I caught you Prince!" I boast happily. Prince just stares at me and... LUNGES AT MY FACE! "Gah! Prince Stop it!" I practaclly scream while Prince tries to Lick my face off!

After minutes of wrestling and play-fighting, we both Rest...

"You nearly won that game then Nidoprince!" I say. "But I know your weakness! You can't resist a Jaffa!" And at that, Prince begins to laugh!

Suddenly I hear something in the distance...

*Thud... Thud... THUD! THUD! THUD!* The sound makes as it seemingly gets closer... and then...

"RHYPERIOR!"

Me and Nidoprince both Jump to our feet and begin to run back to the Tree-house! It would have been hard to weave our way through the trees if it wasn't for my Secret Ability, I grab hold of Prince and My body turns to a Misty, Grey... I have the Ability to pass through Any Substance - No matter how thick! I use this to pass through all the trees in my way! Good job I'm a Fast Runner, or that Rhyperior would have caught me by now! Since when could a Rhyperior run that fast? As I'm running I can hear crushing noises behind me! That Rhyperior Was Using Rock Wrecker! Although, this was more like Tree Wrecker...

I reached the Tree-house and Scurried up the ladder with Nidoprince still in my Arms! The Rhyperior had Caught up but it had stopped moving... Of course! Rock Wrecker uses up lot's of energy and causes pokemon to Rest afterwards! Although I didn't have much time... I needed to grab what was important and fast! Obviously I grabbed All my Pokeballs including Nidoprince's and Grab a Bag of Equipment including Potions, Full Heals and even Lava Cookies!

"Sorry Prince, looks like we're out of Jaffas..." I say mellowly while Prince pulls a face matching my tone...

Suddenly the Tree begins to shake! The Rhyperior had Recovered and was now Striking at the Tree! I looked at it's face and it looked beserk! The tree was beggining to colapse!

"Prince Return!" I shout as Nidoprince returns to his pokeball.

Now I have to jump! I jump as the tree-house is falling, but the Rhyperior uses Rock Blast at Me!

1 rock hits my leg and I land badly! "Gaah!" I scream out in agony!
But I have to get back up! I crawl to my feet and begin to run! That Rhyperior had to be gettingg tired now surely? It didn't seem like it! My leg was KILLING me as I ran! I wasn't running nearly as fast as before!

After running for what felt like forever... I just collapsed...

Last edited by Lewis Big Benn on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4656

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 am

Good chapter. One thing. STOP. WITH. THE. RANDOM. CAPITAL. LETTERS.

Because this Doesn't Look Right in My Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6396

PostSubject: ...   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Many stories and novels do this...
Back to top Go down
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary
Enemite

Life Tokens : 4847

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:09 am

That is my Rhyperior. Mwhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Author Tales-
Jump to: