Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Chapter 11 - Ripped Thoughts
POV - Lewis - Lewis Big Benn

Nrrrrrrggghh... Naaargh...............

Where... Is this? Where's... Sky? Zephyr? Prince? What... Is this pain? Did I blackout? Maybe I did... But I've never blacked out like this before... Everything's grey... Whys everything gr... Nrrrrrrrrrgh!! NAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

"SKY!! ZEPHYR!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

Nrrgh... I don't think anyone heard... Right, now how do I get out of here? There's just greyness everywhere... Well... Darn... This is definitely not one of my normal blackouts...

"Lewis! Lewis!" Somebody yelled. Who was that? That voice was unfamiliar...

"Lewis! Look for the Guidance Shard! You need the Ghost Guidance to get out of this... Whatever it is" A more familiar voice said... I think it was Sky... Where we're these voices coming from? Guidance Shard? What does the Shard have to do with this? What am I supposed to... "GIIIRAAA!"...do?

There's a massive Ghost-Dragon stood in front of me... Also known as Giratina...

"Giratina... I've not seen you for years! Where've you been?" I asked the massive beast.

"Not that far..." He replied... He... Replied? HE REPLIED!? "Since when could you speak English!? I question the monstrous phantom.

Giratina replies "You can... Understand my words Phantom Passer? I... I was unaware of this... It seems in this place, humans can understand human speech... This makes the current situation easier... Phantom Passer... You were born into the element of the Ghosts, You are the the keeper of the Ghost Shard... And it is your duty to initiate its true power!

I just stand there blankly...

Suddenly "Lewis! It's Sky! You're in some sort of weird state, and your Guidance Shard dissapered! We think you need to find it somehow.... We're here for you when you're out though!

"Well it would seem you have supporters... But they can't help you right now, you must do this on your own." Giratina speaks.

Giratina reveals the Ghost Shard and places it in my possession.

"What the cheese-ball am I supposed to do?" I ask in utter confusion...

Giratina replies "Just Focus... Phantom Passer."

I stare patiently into the Ghost Shard... It's beautiful, grey reflection shines brightly in my eyes... I... Start to feel... Drowsy... I'm sinking... Drowning... Into deep greyness... Deep... Deep... Greyness...

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1