Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Chapter 12 - The First Fighter
POV - Arieon - Captain Arieon

I've been working (snoozing) In my quarters all day with no news or findings from any of the members... Gee, we're really gonna take down The Diabolus at this pace...

All day I've been staring at that Guidance Shard... And it's done nothing... Whoop-Di-Flipping-Doo... Maybe I should do a little reading? Yeah, why not?

I walk over to the bookstall on the over side of the room and pick out a book... And the whole row of books falls off the shelf... Not like me to be clumsy... Darn...

I stoop down to pick up the fallen books and rearrange them back onto the shelf when suddenly I hear a whirring sound behind me!

It's the Guidance Shard that Lewis had! It was emitting a gray aura while slowly levitating away from its original place... "What in Arceus' name?" I quietly whisper to myself...

Then, all of a sudden, the Shard darts away out of my Quarters! I swiftly act and pursue the run-away Shard!

I chase the Shard to the Medical Deck to find it had entered one of the rooms... And there were people inside! So this is where the members had been...

I enter the room to find Sky, Zéphyr, Amanda all staring in awe at the Shard. It was floating above Lewis who I didn't notice right away. "What happened to Lewis?" I ask to break the silence...

Amanda answers me by saying "I believe he is somehow interacting with the Guidance Shard, he has managed to release the Shard's Ghost Type Energy... He's activated the first Of the seventeen Guidance Shards..."

"No way..." is all I can say in return... "Does this mean... That... That he can call upon one of the Legendary Pokémon? " I question. "Possibly... Quite Possibly..." she replies.

The Shard suddenly emits one final wave of Ghost Energy and fades away into Lewis' chest... And unexpectedly, Lewis suddenly rises, sitting up, eyes aglow with a raging aura!!

"Wooaah!!" everyone simultaneously screams! Then suddenly, Lewis begins to speak...

"Dark Spirits come out to play,
And the little Ghosties want to scare,
So if you wish - you can stay,
Or come and challenge us if you dare!"

His eyes radiate the grey-coloured energy for a few more seconds before they eventually stop, and leave Lewis' eyes in a normal state...

Everybody crowds around Lewis to make sure he's fine - Lewis just begins to shiver and become teary... Then he begins to realise where he is and who he's with, and he starts to speak "It...h...h...hurts..."

Sky speaks next with worry in his voice "What hurts Lewis?!"

Strangely, one of Lewis' Pokéballs begins to rattle... And his Pokémon releases itself! "Driiif! Cries out the Drifblim that appears out of the Pokéball! "I didn't know Lewis had a Drifblim" Zépher says out loud. "Amazing!!" Amanda exclaims! "According to the Bond Machine, Lewis' Link with Drifblim is at 100%!" She continues. "100%!?" Sky asks. "Yes Sky... Theyre just like you and Ignis" Amanda replies. "But something else is odd here... Lewis already has a Perfect Link... With Nidorino..." She adds.

Perfect Links? 100%? Bond Machine? I dont understand any of this so I return to Lewis who is now interacting with Drifblim... Then Suddenly...

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 12
Page 1 of 1