Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I'm a Dragon, what about you?

Go down 
+6
Aerial Shade
Night
MrNorskgamer
Camelsue
Jaffa Crash
SkyDriver
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7765

I'm a Dragon, what about you? Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 am

Hey guys,

So I found this pokemon type quiz here: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1450184/Pokemon-Personality-Quiz/ What type are you?

Im Dragon:

Dragon
You exude an aura of nobility. You’re fierce yet beautiful at the same time. You’re proud and have little fears to what'soever the world may throw at you. However, you like to take on challenges that have a good chance of succeeding and tend to ignore challenges that you may fail. You view failures as stains to your perfect records and tend to avoid them as far as possible. You like to crack jokes with your friends but are afraid that sometimes your jokes may be too offensive. You cannot stand anyone giving you the cold shoulder as you will feel a horrible sense of guilt and worry of the possible things you have done wrong to deserve the avoidance. You are also afraid of other dragons as they pose a threat to your reign of superiority.
You are source of motivation and pride to your team. You are a light of hope to your friends when disaster strikes. You are the Dragon.

Please post your type here!
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6389

PostSubject: Ghost ;)   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am

I'm Ghost

Mischievous. Naughty. The devil himself. You simply do not care about power nor the success told in human history. You just want to have fun, a hell lot of it before death claims you. Risk? Helps keep the adrenaline pumping. You're curious. Some may even describe you as insane. But you just wanna have fun. There is no good or evil in your dictionary. You're hardly serious and do not care. But when you're limit is reached and the line is crossed, the devil will take over and you're prepared to do anything to destroy he who ends your tolerance. Destiny bond awaits those who have it coming. You are the Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Camelsue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Camelsue

PokePartner : Lucario
Life Tokens : 4657

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

I got Water♥️:

Cute (Yes, this applies to both genders). Bubbly. Loving life the way it is. You're always eager to embark on a new adventure. You do not understand why people cannot show a little empathy to make the world a better place. You adapt easily with the crowd, making you an approachable friend. You let the tides wash away your worries. Why so eager to win? Just sit down, relax and enjoy the sea breeze!
However, you do have your scary moments. When you feel that something is wrong, you become an unyielding tide of punishment, a merciless whirlpool. You are Water.

Still Ice lover though bounce I guess I'm a Cloyster or something ♫

Back to top Go down
MrNorskgamer
Rookie
Rookie
MrNorskgamer

PokePartner : Lucario
Life Tokens : 4142

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

F YEAH

Fighting
You. Will. Never. Give. Up. You will fight for what you believe. You are strong with a purpose. No matter how scary the task at hand is, you’ll summon courage to overcome it. You’re a fearsome warrior. You may not be the strongest but you sure pack a punch. You view many things more important than your life. You are willing to sacrifice for a noble cause. You are a warrior that has seen past death. You are the nemesis of evil.
People like to be around you because you’re interesting. You always have stories to tell and exude a strong yet friendly personality. Your friends know that they can count on you in times of need. You are Fighting.

I'm a Dragon, what about you? Lucario
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNorskgamer?feature=mhee
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4312

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Water

Cute (Yes, this applies to both genders). Bubbly. Loving life the way it is. You're always eager to embark on a new adventure. You do not understand why people cannot show a little empathy to make the world a better place. You adapt easily with the crowd, making you an approachable friend. You let the tides wash away your worries. Why so eager to win? Just sit down, relax and enjoy the sea breeze!

However, you do have your scary moments. When you feel that something is wrong, you become an unyielding tide of punishment, a merciless whirlpool. You are Water.
Back to top Go down
Aerial Shade
Rookie
Rookie
Aerial Shade

PokePartner : Suicune
Life Tokens : 4638

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:17 am

Ground

You’re realistic. You’re down to the ground. Makes you a very dependable person. You are knowledgeable and have a good judge of what will work and what doesn’t. You don’t believe in luck and taking any high risks. Stone edge is definitely off your menu. You may from time to time blame others for hitting focus blasts. Just kidding lol. You’re sharp and alert to any change. You are likely to succeed in life slowly but steady.
On the downside, your persistence of not taking risks tends to make you a wet blanket. You’re reluctance to try may result in you missing valuable opportunities. But this causes you to have a very solid foundation, slow but steady. You are Ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhighschool.forumotion.com
Spectre
Elite 4
Elite 4

Life Tokens : 4337

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

Psychic

Your intelligence is of a Genius level. Your vast knowledge paired with an extremely high IQ makes you fearful to even the fearless. Your memory capacity is ridiculous and your analysis of the situation is rarely inaccurate. Your reaction speed exceeds that of others. You can quickly identify the pattern that makes others look predictable. When asked a question, you tend to answer the 2nd question they were going to ask after you answered the 1st question, which answers both questions simultaneously if they can follow. You pay attention to the smallest details as you know they are the key to unlock the greatest mysteries. Some people worship you as a God as well as a walking encyclopedia.

However, you often neglect those that care about you. You are a narcissist. You cannot forgive those inferior than yourself. You often feel weak when up against the insane as they do not think when they act. Your talent is your curse. You are the Psychic.
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6571

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1450184/Pokemon-Personality-Quiz/ I am a fighting type
Fighting
You. Will. Never. Give. Up. You will fight for what you believe. You are strong with a purpose. No matter how scary the task at hand is, you’ll summon courage to overcome it. You’re a fearsome warrior. You may not be the strongest but you sure pack a punch. You view many things more important than your life. You are willing to sacrifice for a noble cause. You are a warrior that has seen past death. You are the nemesis of evil.
People like to be around you because you’re interesting. You always have stories to tell and exude a strong yet friendly personality. Your friends know that they can count on you in times of need. You are Fighting.

#Team fighting
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary
Enemite

Life Tokens : 4840

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 am

Dragon~
Back to top Go down
WilBer

Life Tokens : 4035

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Water

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Dragon, what about you?   I'm a Dragon, what about you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Dragon, what about you?
Page 1 of 1