Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6368

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 am

Chapter 25 - Fallout
POV - Zéphyr - Legolover8

It had been three days since the incident...

Three days, and we were still badly affected from it...

Lewis had a large scar across the left side of his face, and had barely survived. Sapphire had used up a large chunk of his life force, trying to keep Lewis alive, and Sky had just recovered from his blindness...

The three of them were ordered to stay inside the Medical Deck By the Captain...

I felt extremely guilty... If I hadn't tried to transform with Hydreigon and the Shard... None of this would have happened...

I was sitting in the Medical Deck, watching Lewis, Sapphire and Sky... The three were sleeping...

I was about to leave, but just as I stood up, Sky woke up. "Zéphyr, wait" he called, trying to keep quiet enough to prevent the other two from waking.

I returned to Sky, and took a seat next to his bed. "You any better..." I asked mellowly. "I'm completely fine, I still see some things a little blurred though" Sky answered, still smiling in a time like this.

For about fifthteen minutes, we continued our conversation, talking about what had happened...

POV - Amanda - Amandabiggishbenn

I had spent the last three days trying to analyse the Dark Shard. I discovered that someone had cursed it - Which most probably why Zeffy had become malfested...

I had to stop analysing for awhile though, because I had to check up on my three patients...

When I first entered the Medical Deck, I didnt notice Zeffy in the far corner with Sky... I just continued to Lewis... And then Sapphire...

When I got round to Sky, Zeffy made me jump, causing me to drop my glasses on the floor. "Manda! I'm sorry, let me get those for you" Zeffy offered, before picking up my now broken glasses...

"Never mind..." I sighed, throwing the broken glasses in the bin...

Zéphyr next asked me "So... Any news on the Dark Shard yet?"

"I'll tell you later..." I answered, causing him to raise from his seat, and face down at me. "Why are you always like this?" he scornfully questioned me. "What?" I asked, shocked by his anger! "You alway look down on everyone! You think you're so important! Why do you have to tell me later!? Is it because I'm not good enough to know!? Do you expect me to try and transform again? I'm not that dumb! Three people got hurt Amanda! Three! And you not telling me is making me feel more and more guilty!" He spat at me. "Zeffy..." I attempted to reply before Sky joined in, saying "Zéphyr! Back off! Amanda probably has a good reason for not telling you yet!"

Zéphyr retorted "Sky! Look at the current situation! Two people nearly died! And if Miss Stuck-Up Dog here, didn't tell Lewis to enter my mind, we could have saved two more casualties!"

That struck a nerve in my core! I Slapped him across the face, before screaming "And if I didn't do that, then you would have died you stupid, stupid boy!" and after that, I stormed out of the towards the exit, while adding "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... You b*****d."

When I got to the door, I turned, and saw that Lewis had awakened, showing a wounded, tearing face...

I cried, and left the room. I tried to make my way to the Rec Room to hide away... But I broke down...

Last edited by Lewis Big Benn on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Haha!!   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 am

Zéphyr! I expect a formal apology! :<
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 am

This story certainly is taking a dark twist Surprised Darkness shall reign Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4291

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

It shall not! Good shall!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 25
Page 1 of 1