Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hey Broski! - For Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6396

Hey Broski! - For Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Hey Broski! - For Crystal   Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm

I was returning home from Trainer School one day when I received a text message on my phone... It read:

'Hi Sapphire! I'm home now, so just ring the doorbell when you get here!"

Guess it was lucky that Lewis was home... I forgot my key...

I eventually arrived at the my front door and rang the doorbell. After about thirty seconds of no response, I rang the doorbell again and knocked on the door a few times! Still no response...

Was Lewis actually inside? I was starting to doubt this, so I resorted to plan b...

"Ok Nero, out you come!" I called before realising him. Nero appeared from his ball, crying out "Zoro!!" as he landed! "Ok Nero... Either Lewis isn't home, or he's being ignorant!" I told Nero and he understud what to do. Nero looked up at the second floor of the house to find an open window. He proceeded to jump up to it and enter. About twenty seconds later, the front door opened, revealing a smug looking Nero.

"Did you happen to find Lewis?" I asked, but he just smiled...

I continued, hearing a loud, distant singing noise from upstairs...

It was Lewis, and he was singing! "I can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch! I can't stay on your morphine, cuz it's making me itch! I said I tried to call the nurse again but she's being a little bi..." "Lewis!!" I cut him off before he sang the next word! "Gaaaah!! Sapphire!!" Lewis screamed dropping his mic and shutting off the the music system! "Lewis I was at the door for ages!" I shouted at him, before I noticed Prince appear from under the bed, wearing rock star shades and a diamond studded jacket... "Aaand you were here singing P!nk and dressing up Prince..." I added, failing to hide the smirk forming on my mouth! "Hehehehe...Hahahaha!!" I began to crack-up in laughter! Lewis joined in, beginning to giggle and chuckle, laughing in joy! "Sorry big bro! I didn't hear you!" he apologised, smiling and tackle hugging me to the ground! I then noticed something up with Lewis' hair, he had dyed streaks of purple in it! "Lewis, where the hell did you get hair dye?" I tried to ask, but I was ignored as Lewis was too busy picking up Prince, who sounded like he was trying to Mimic Lewis' surprisingly 'awesome' singing!

I daren't question where he got the clothes for Prince (Were those real diamonds?), and just continued to look at the 'Stage' which was also known as 'Lewis' Bedroom'.

He agreed to tidy it up with me and we ended up talking about what he was doing...

He told me "When I grow up, I wanna be a Rock Star!"

This made me smile, not just because it was cute, but because I knew that he could do it! One day...

"Hey big bro, what do you think my stage-name should be?" Lewis asked in a buzzing tone. I answered "I don't know... but to me, you're my little Broski!"

Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4319

Hey Broski! - For Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Broski! - For Crystal   Hey Broski! - For Crystal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Awesome! Little Broski! :3.
Back to top Go down

Hey Broski! - For Crystal
Page 1 of 1