Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher   Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 pm

CRASH, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Hai guys! I'm baaaaaack! Very Happy (That sounded less camp before I wrote it...)

That was random... Anywho, I am indeed making a return to P4L after a very dreary few months...

So for the last two months I've been taking part in something called Mock Exams... They're basically the same as regular exams, except you don't get anything out of it and you get told off if you attempt to play Game Boy while the exam is in progress... Yeah I tried xD But I pulled through the exams and s*** up 6 Bs, 2 As, and 1 A* (Or A+ depending on where you come from...) and a s*** little C... Screw English Literature xD

But enough exams, cause its almost Christmas now and i have finnaly gotten my hands on my very own 3DS (XL Too!! Very Happy) and I'm getting either X or Y... I need to pick one... But I can't choose... It was so much easier to choose when it was colours... I'd always just pick my favourite colour... Who the fuzz has a favourite letter?? X3

I'm sorry I've been away for so long guys but school and technology have really screwed me sideways... With a pitchfork... But I'm back just in time for Christmas! So expect to see a lot more Crashes, Booms, and ((Brackets inside brackets!!)) Very Happy

I hope you've all had a wonderful year. May Santa deliver all you presents with Rudolph the rednosed Stantler, and all of his little Deliberd helpers... Merry Christmas P4L...

~Jaffa Crash

Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher   Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:42 am

Whenyou get it, plz put your FC here, so we can be friends on DS :3 Choice is tough indeed, you like deers or birds more? And quite funny how also in Britain literature is a subject people don't get good grades for Razz Merry Christmas to you too!
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6549

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher   Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 pm

What is Britain Literature?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher   Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmas Message From Your Little Crasher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: