Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

My Monoground Run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6396

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: My Monoground Run   My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:20 pm

For the past month I've done a Monoground Run in Emerald... And honestly it has been the best playthrough of a Pokemon game I have ever done Very Happy

It hasn't been easy though... How about I explain it in a bag of nutshells?? :3

Get to new house in back of truck. Why couldn't I sit in front of truck, I mean srysly if we crashed, I would have died. Get out of truck, go in house. Set the clock even though the internal battery has run dry and the game can be played but time based event no longer occur. Go to neighbours. Meet neighbour. Leave neighbours. Save neighbour's dad from measly lvl2 Pokemon... Picked Mudkip Very Happy Given Pokedex. Asked to complete it even though I can only catch grounds...

Leave hometown even though I just got there. Go to dads gym. Helps Waldo Wally catch a Pokeman... But he ends up killing it! (Srysly! I searched it up later and he has a very small chance to actually kill ralts!) but the game carrys on anyways...

I go through Forrest, help dude. Go to flower shop for no reason. Get TM Bullet Seed and cry cause I can't use it... Go gym, water up the rocks, get gym badge, leave, save some guys seagull, get given two errands, get on seagull mans boat, do errands and 2nd gym amd catch geodude. Suddenly remember that nincada is ground and go back to get nincada. Get nincada and go slateport. Squish mays Pokemon and go next gym which is easy poo with these grounds Very Happy go help girl get boyfriend and HM. Go north to smash rocks. Catch Numel and sing HALLELUYAH! A GROUND TYPE THAT ISNT s*** OR CALLED MARSHTOMP! Go volcano, stahp magmas from doing stuffs and get fiery badge. Teach nincada toxic and fury cutter thinking the combo would be cool with compound eyes.

Go dessert with super goggles. Catch like almost all of the other grounds in the game... Go back to dads. Get raped by dads slaking and only win by toxic stall... Go weather institute and get given a weather demon Pokemon which I can't use... And go tree town. Kill all the birdies and go lillycove. About two hours of not remembering what to do with magmas/aquas and go to mossdeep. Cleans out s*** members of team (Goodbye Graveller, Sandshrew and Nincada). Current team is Swampert, Flygon, Camerupt, Rhydon, Claydol. Needs 6th member and due to waffle memory, I forget Donphan is in this game and I end up choosing f***ing whiscash... Yeah...

Kills creepy twins Pokemon and help Steven in an epic battle where everything seemed to use Swagger...

Go Diving, cause eternal Rain and Sunshine and has to get Green Dragon dude. Gets green dragon dude and he grounds the naughty red and blue Pokemon... Goes to last gym which is really hard cause waters... Goes victory road and trains 5 Pokemon to lvl 50+. Is left with lvl 30ish s***. Is very board of exp grinding and asks BF to help. He does and somehow gets it to lvl 56 and taught the floppy fish Earthquake... I love my BF <3

Beats up Wallys Pokemon with new god-mode Whisgod. s*** on His gardevoir which he somehow still caught... Hacker...

Goes to elite four. Crushes the resistance.... Gets excited for final battle as its against Steven and ground crushes steel... But then remembers that this is emerald and Wallace is here... Oh fuckles...

Gets raped by Wallaces Double Team + Giga Drain Ludicolo and is livid...

Spam-grinds team to lvl 60s to beat Wallaces dancing platypus... Still fails...

Spam-challenges Wallace and fails ten times over... Until a fissure eradicates the Horrific monster Ludicolo!! And I sweep the rest of the team with ease Very Happy

Credits appear. I sleep.

So that was cool... Wanna see the team?

Swampert (Shrek)
Camerupt (Jaffa Cake)
Claydol (Postman)
Rhydon (Aries)
Flygon (Flick)
Whiscash (ThundaTuna)

I am gonna do another monotype run soon on either Firered or maybe Emerald again... If ya wanna see me do a particular type, then please tell me Very Happy

((BAI!!))

~Jaffa Crash

Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7772

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Monoground Run   My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:38 am

Nice run, Lewis Razz Pretty awesome how Wally beat his Ralts xD was it a crit or just stupidity? For another run, go with bug Surprised Cuz it's tough Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Monoground Run   My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 pm

I've already done Bug before :3 Wasn't too difficult but took a lot of exp grinding...

Incase you're intrigued, here is a list of Types I've already done on Emerald:

Normal (Was my first Monotype run, used a pretty cool Vigoroth Very Happy)

Fire (You literally have no choice with what to use... The only options are Blaziken, Torkoal, Magcargo, Camerupt, and Ninetales... That's only 5/6 of a team...)

Water (Hoenn is more Water than land... you get Swampert, Ludicolo, Pelliper, Sharpedo, Gyarados, Lanturn, Starmie, Crawdaunt, Relicanth, Wailord, Walrein, Azumarril, Tentacruel... And probably more... Corsola!!)

Grass (Interesting but plain... Except for the Fire and Flying Gyms xD)

Bug (The best and second hardest of my runs. You get to use Heracross too Very Happy)

Rock (Boring at first... Annoying at the end... You resort to Corsola as a special attacker)

Ground (Easy at the start and all the way through until you get to Wallace and his Ludicolo... XD)
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: ...   My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 pm

As a side note, I attempted Electric but it's near impossible when you get to Magneton in the Electric Gym. At this point, you will have only an Electrike, a Plusle and a Minun... I may retry it later.

The only ways I could think of beating Magneton were:
1) Cheat (I am not a cheater)

2) Train Electrike to Manectric and somehow get Flamethrower from the game corner... (Yeah, good luck with that xD)

Its a shame cause there are actually enough Electrics for an entire team - Manectric, Pikachu/Raichu, Magneton, Electrode, Lanturn and Plusle/Minun
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6578

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Monoground Run   My Monoground Run Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:12 pm

LOL i liked your story very much,s*** i might make my own xD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Monoground Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Monoground Run   My Monoground Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Monoground Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Author Tales-
Jump to: