Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Go down 
+4
legolover8
Yveltal the BOLT
Arieon
SkyDriver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7772

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

WOWOWOW SEREBII REVEALED IT FOR US: THE RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES! Expected this November, worldwide~ How awesome is that? Any hopes for things to (not) happen in the games?

//They probably won't gain mega evolutions, regarding the cover art)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 am

So, we all excited about the Demo? A new Mega Pokemon to be revealed! (Prolly Lati@s, but still...) Gonna be cool to start off in Mossdeep, then go back to Littleroot town :3
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4477

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:47 am

When is the demo being released?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Yveltal the BOLT wrote:

Depends on region... Most are around October 15th. Look on Serebii or Nintendo.[region] for details.
Back to top Go down
Archie121
Rookie
Rookie
Archie121

PokePartner : Regigigas
Life Tokens : 3988

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:55 am

Yveltal the BOLT wrote:
Those in the US will receive the demo codes through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter on Oct 21. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanks, I signed myself up. really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Ok fellows. ORAS is now out (except in Europe), so time to kickstart this discussion again. Post Likes, Dislikes, Things that made you want to give Nintendo a gold star, and things that made you want everyone working at Nintendo to get a very large lump of coal in their stockings Christmas morning.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF OUR LAWD AND SAVIOR ARCEUS, KEEP THOSE SPOILERS IN [Spoiler] TAGS.

Because I am a generous god, I have included some handy hints for your journey onward.

Mega Stonezzzzz: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml
P.S. The 8-9PM rule is out the window, and all mega stones not triggered by the delta episode (Which I wont spoil YET) can be obtained pre-E4. The exceptions are Ryquaza, Sharpedo, Camerupt, The other 2 starters (I think) and Gallade Sad Ill add a list of when in the game you could possibly get each stone. Mega Evolution is unlocked after the 5th gym, and the obligitory mega evolver handed to you is
Spoiler:

XY Compatibility: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/compatibility.shtml

EDIT: Yveltal's helpful tips
1. Get a Sharpedo for use as an HM slave - Hoenn has a TON of water, and 3 water HMs. Surfing on Sharpedo is 50% faster. It can learn both Dive and Waterfall as well, AND It can actually fight, unlike some HM slaves (Luv u Bibarel)
2. Water type OP - besides aformentioned water HMs, a whopping 1 of the gyms uses a type that is SE vs Water, and Marshtomp gives 0 fucks about Wattson. Wattson is a pushover (I 1v4ed him with an underleveled Nincada)
3. Gallade is an awesome anti-Team Aqua  poke - Team Aqua only ever uses the dark, poison, and water types (Exception: Golbat is part flying). Gallade is Fighting/Poison, and has access to Leaf Blade. Do the math.
4. Cosplay Pikachu is your friend - do not be afraid to use a NFE pokemon that has a signature item and access to some of the coolest moves in the game (Meteor Mash, Flying Press) outside of contests. If you have any desire for the lucarioinite/garchompite (I forget which), make sure you check the contest stats of all your moves before learning.
5. Get a nincada early - Nincada is (if memory serves) the only Bug/Ground pokemon in the game. He can easily 1v4 the entire 3rd gym before he evolves. After he evolves, you have one of the coolest pokemon in the game and a pokemon that can take down all of the trainers in the 5th gym (not the GL, however).
6. Use DexNav - Roxxane uses lv 12 pokemon, at the most. I caught a Lv 17 Taillow and a Lv 15  Skitty w/ Zen Headbutt before I faced her. and Swellow is now one of my mains, while Skitty is a contest star.
7. Mind the Dex - You can obtain the national dex PRE-E4!!!! Which means said E4 could use pokemon from said national dex. just warnin ya

I might add more... later.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:32 am

Yveltal the BOLT wrote:

3. Gallade is an awesome anti-Team Aqua  poke - Team Aqua only ever uses the dark, poison, and water types (Exception: Golbat is part flying). Gallade is Fighting/Poison, and has access to Leaf Blade. Do the math.

Right... Anyway, dislikes: GAME ISN'T OU YET ASFDGHNSHT
Also:
spoiler:

Truckload of 3IV legends :3

So far that's all I know..
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:26 pm

SkyDriver wrote:
Yveltal the BOLT wrote:

Right... Anyway, dislikes: GAME ISN'T OU YET ASFDGHNSHT
Also:
spoiler:

Truckload of 3IV legends :3

So far that's all I know..

Fixed...

Just follow my grand advice and you will gave great fun... next week.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:26 pm

YVELTAL's LIST OF WHEN EACH MEGA STONE CAN BE OBTAINED:

The hyphens indicate necessary HMs or other requirements besides ones listed in discription
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Before Mega Evolution is unlocked:
Mewtwo X - Reach Littleroot Town
Diancie - Transfer Diancie from XY, Reach any Pokemon Center
Alakazam - Reach Slateport Market
Lucario - Beat Lislia in a contest... Which requires you win all 5 Master rank contests first
Manectric - Need a Bike
Scizor - Need a Mach Bike
Aggron - Rock Smash, Rusturf Tunnel
Houndoom - Reach Lavaridge Town
Zard X - STRENGTH STRONF!
Latios/Latias - Surf across Rt. 118

Unlock - Fortree Gym:
Venu - Reach Rt. 119
Your Starter - Defeat Keckleon on Rt. 120
... Illl continue later

Back to top Go down
BlackthornKingdra93
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
BlackthornKingdra93

Life Tokens : 3712

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Or just go and spend $20 to buy the guide book, and then you will hardly ever have to use the interwebs again, I should know, I bought the damn book XD
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4405

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm soo far behind y'all guys

But I promise I'll finish this game before the year ends!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!   Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Member Annoucements-
Jump to: