Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4470

Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Empty
PostSubject: Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing   Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello Friends, Fiends, Americans, Europeans, Costa Ricans, And whereverWilBerlivesians (I think that gets everyone twice), Yveltal here with some news and stuff

1 month ago tomorrow, My family had a fire in the kitchen. I was out of state at the time, and no living thing was harmed (besides that flower), but it caught me and the rest of my family off guard. Very little direct fire damage occurred, but smoke ruined most everything in the house (My computer was thankfully unharmed as well Razz). Despite being out of town, It has affected me not having a dishwasher, having to live in a hotel for a week, and having to look at the burn marks in my kitchen daily. My testing the day after the incident was really bad (For me, anyway), and my grades have plummeted. I feel bad, and I want to help fix it.

On a more currently relevant note, Finals are June 11-16, so my existence on PO will be limited. The week following I will be in the middle of Caribbean on a large boat, going the closest i have ever gone to Sorin's domain. My Birthday is also the 16th, be sure not to forget.

Anyway, PCWC starts soon, but more on that in another post.

For now, Seeya!

~Yvvy
PS: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I HAS IT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6571

Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing   Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Sorin lives in the Caribbean? Is he Jack sparrow?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com

Some stuff I probably should have posted a month ago, but heres nothing
Page 1 of 1