Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Mr Popo
Yveltal the BOLT
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4448

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Empty
PostSubject: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 pm

I, YVELTAL, HARBINGER OF DOOM AND OBLIVION, HAVE SPAMMED OBLIVION WING ON OUR OUTDATED, MEDIOCRE, AND GENERALLY DOOMED TO FAIL LEAGUE SYSTEM, AND BROUGHT OUR NEW, DOOM INDUCING LEAGUE SYSTEM (Translation: This is a full reboot of our league system as we know it, and replaces it with one that more represents similar ones from the anime)! IT WORKS AS FOLLOWS :

8+ leaders (Start with Cool
limited time to beat them all
Than DOOM tournament

LEADERS CAN CHALLENGE FOR OTHER BADGES TOO!!!

CURRENT DOOM (Ban) LIST IS OU DOOM LIST AS OF 10/24. THAT DOOM LIST IS:
DOOMED Pokémon: Aegislash, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, Deoxys-S, Deoxys-D Dialga, Genesect, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom
DOOMED Items: Soul Dew, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilitie
DOOMED Moves: Swagger
Baton Pass Complex DOOM: Two or less users of Baton pass per team.

SOMETIME AFTER NOV. 21, I WILL STOP THE LEAGUE FOR A WEEK SO ALL CHALLENGERS AND GLs CAN UPDATE THEIR TEAMS TO THE ORAS META. STAY ALERT.

Leaders will have AT LEAST 5 pokemon of their type, and up to 1 WILDCAAARRRDDDD!!!!
Gym leaders will have a 24 hour cooldown before losers can challenge again

CHALLENGERS AND GYM LEADERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR TEAM FOR THE DURATION OF THE LEAGUE!
The CHALLENGER is expected to provide logs of victories over the gym leaders to Yveltal, harbinger of DOOM and OBLIVION, as without logs, it did not happen.

6 Badges gets you into the tournament, however, having only 6 will put you at a significant disadvantage relative to people who had 7 or 8. Gym Leaders who are also challengers will have their badge NOT count for the 6 to get in, but it will count as the 7th or 8th badge to not give you appropriate advantages. (Disadvantage will be decided depending on how many people there are)

I (Yveltal, harbinger of Doom and Oblivion) will be a gym leader, but as I will have the full importable of each other GL, I will not participate. until I figure out a good system.

SO WITH THIS POST, GYM LEADER SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!!!

HAR HAR HAR, NO THEIR NOT! GL SIGNUPS ARE OVER!!!

GL SIGNUPS DUE 10/30

CHALLENGER APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN @ http://goo.gl/forms/1F34o4s2WX NOW!!!!!

GOOD LUCK SCRUBS!!!
PLAY STARTS SOON!!!!!

Gym Leaders:

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4403

PostSubject: KangaNITE   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Why you gotta be so r000000000d
don't you know i'm a GL t000000000

But seriously though... my gym has no mega now cause of ban... i'm gonna cry... and if Popo cries, the oceans run dry. WHERE WILL WAILORD HIDE???
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4376

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm not a fan of the Current Ban List

I would prefer if we could create a personalized one for the league or even a Doomy one but meh its just mah opinion xD
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4627

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:54 pm

SYSTEM FIX SO YOU CAN PLAY YVELTAL!

People email me instead of you so you don't know challengers teams and stuff and I dont really want to challenge as I would be laughed at ;-;. SO... SOLUTION so yv gets to play
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Ignore my first app, my bad~ Explained in the 2nd, the one that counts and the one that has my main type stated as only one, cuz I suck at everything else now xD
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm

@Sorin I think for this league, imma stick with the PO ban list. Mabye next round.

@Legolover Ill fix it. Ill probably just look at the pokemon for type purposes, and then shove it in a word doc and forget it's there unless an issue shows up. I'm concerned with GLs changing teams before my set team change time. Which will be when I feel the ORAS tiers are stable.

@Sky Ill just remove the first one
Back to top Go down
BlackthornKingdra93
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
BlackthornKingdra93

Life Tokens : 3683

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey bud, just sent my app in ^^ good luck to everyone applying

Plus I have a potential set of rules that I would like to run past you yveltal to possibly incorporate some things within our league as well

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Combined with next post. Double Posting is not encouraged.)
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:33 pm

BlackthornKingdra93 wrote:
Hey bud, just sent my app in ^^ good luck to everyone applying

Plus I have a potential set of rules that I would like to run past you yveltal to possibly incorporate some things within our league as well

Im probably going to do a few things as far as rules

1. Challengers can change Sets, NOT POKEMON, through the round, except at some designated change times (which there will be more than one).

2. GLs can make some moderate rule switches to give them an edge, BUT THEY AFFECT THEM TOO! Ill have to approve them.

Example GOOD change: Mega Evolutions are BANNED in this gym.
Example BAD change: The pokemon (insert any pokemon here) is banned in this gym

If you want something else, just shoot me a PM, it's always there.
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4627

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 am

If you are a gym leader and want to try and get the badges, does that mean you start off with your own badges? Or how would you be able to get that badge, or wouldn't you be able to?
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

legolover8 wrote:
If you are a gym leader and want to try and get the badges, does that mean you start off with your own badges? Or how would you be able to get that badge, or wouldn't you be able to?

I thought I explained that...

Your badge will count as you have it. However, if you want to get into the tournament, you need 6 OTHER badges. It will count as your 7th or 8th, though.

ALSO: I will PM all gym leaders their assigned posts Friday. I will then need a badge name (I am too lazy/don't know how to make the badges, ill try and get someone else to do it) and any special rules for your gym.

ALSO: Ill open the CHALLENGER applications later today.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Hmm. I claim badges! I don't have much to do :9 And: Thank you very much for putting new life into the league that never was :]
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:16 pm

SkyDriver wrote:
Hmm. I claim badges! I don't have much to do :9 And: Thank you very much for putting new life into the league that never was :]

Thank YOU so much for doing the badges! If you want to start now, start with the only two leaders im announcing now, myself (Steel, probably an Empoleon badge) and you (dragon, whatever you want).

Ill get you a banner or something, i dunno. Im making one for all the Gym Leaders, and linking it to their gym.

OH AND FOR ALL THE REST OF YOU THAT WANTED DRAGON (I count 4 total), ITS SKY'S Razz

TYPES LOCKED IN SO FAR:

Steel
Dragon
Dark
Poison

STOP APPLYING FOR THESE TYPES!

EDIT: Also, in the odd event that two equally qualified people apply for the same type (Dark), they will have a lively Bo3 sometime next week @ Blackthorn & Lego
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:58 am

YAHOO Dragon <3 Thank youu Very Happy

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Yvelta11P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Skydri11

I hope all badges will be pokes from PMD 2 or I will have a problem xD
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:37 pm

SkyDriver wrote:
YAHOO Dragon <3 Thank youu Very Happy

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Yvelta11P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Skydri11

I hope all badges will be pokes from PMD 2 or I will have a problem xD

PMD2 was gen 4, right?  That can be arranged. Ill start working on banners.

Also, PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU DO DAT!!!!

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE POSTING: FIRST TWO BANNERS ARE DONEEEE

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Fz3ygl

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM P5cmo

If you dont like yours Sky, shoot me a PM and ill change it.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:50 pm

*.*

Lots of love for Yvelt and his league project!!!

And I'll do some Gym Stuff later when I have to do mah post xD
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:18 pm

While Im here, im goint to go ahead and finalize a few more gyms

BlackthornKingdra93 - Dark
Legolover8 - Poison
Mr. Popo - Normal
Arieon - Flying
Sorin - Ghost

That leaves ONE GYM NOT FINALIZED! We have an applicant, but I am leaving that spot unlocked until at least Wednesday.

I have also completed another banner(s) and have another badge request for Sky (just PM it to me)

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM 9kaw3p

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM 2j5fn80

Popo needs a Staraptor badge. Annnd im going to go waaaay out on a limb and assume Sorin wants a Gengar one. like WAAAAAYYY out.

GYM LEADERS: I NEED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU ASAP

BADGE NAME
BADGE DESIGN (A pokemon from gens 1-4 not named Arceus or Shaymin)
OFFICIAL GYM LEADER NAME (If your name is freakishly long)
POKEMON YOU WOULD LIKE ON YOUR BANNER

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Banner   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Awesome banner thanks...
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 am

The banners sure are cool Yveltal <3 

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Popo_n10

I'll wait with Sorin's until confirmation of Gengar, just in case he wanted banette all of the sudden~

Question: If gym leaders apply to be challenger, do we need to use our Gym team, or just another team with multiple types?
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Le Badge   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 am

That's an awesome badge. Thanks Sky

***Mr Popo secretly wishes he could do banners and badges like these 2 legends. . .
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:08 am

SkyDriver wrote:
Question: If gym leaders apply to be challenger, do we need to use our Gym team, or just another team with multiple types?

Answer: No, I know demn well im not using a monosteel in the league. use any team you want, as long as it is OU legal.

Mr Popo wrote:
***Mr Popo secretly wishes he could do banners and badges like these 2 legends. . .

I wish I could do badges like Sky...
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:46 pm

And I wish I could write stories like Mr Popo ._.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Banner 5 of 8 done. This is getting more fun every minute

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM 2v33n8o
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:52 pm

I wish I could Write like Popo, Create badges like Sky, and Banner like Yvelt xDD

And yeah I'm not going for Bannette

Gengar it is!!!

Also I already sent almost all the info, still with the finishing touches of mah gym
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Sorin wrote:
And yeah I'm not going for Bannette

Gengar it is!!!
Here ya go, if you don't like it, I can change stuff I guess... I wish Gengar wasn't so hard :S

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Sorin_10

YVELTAL EDIT!!!!

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Fxc8d2

SKY EDIT!!!!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Arieon10

SKY EDIT 2!!!!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM BTK93_Dark_zpsfee75fcd

Last edited by SkyDriver on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding banner to thread without driving up my postcount | New badge | Another new badge)
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Ok, Kinda Sorta HUGE announcements

At the entirely unofficial and extremely spontaneous meeting of the clan's members the following was decided:

GYM LEADERS OF THE POISON AND GHOST TYPES MAY USE MEGA GENGAR IN THEIR WILDCARD SLOT. ALSO, NO ADDITIONAL RULES MAY BE ADDED TO THEIR GYMS.

On my own accord (as an adaptation Blackthorn's recommendation), the following clause has been added

Leppa Berry my NOT be held by any Pokemon with a non-damaging move that does not provide a lasting battlefield effect.

Exceptions to the non-damaging thing:
Weather
SR, Spikes, T-Spikes, Leech Seed
Trick Room, Magic Room, Electric Terrain, Fairy Terrain

Dont ask. I hate Recycle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next