Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4404

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:31 pm

*Having retreated to the comfort of Sofia's bedroom, Sofia and her grandfather snuggled into a cosy blanket as they sat on her bed.*

Who's next... Let's see here *in a pale state of memory*

-Tell me about Shadow, grandfather.*She said, excitedly*

*He let out a hysterical burst of laughter for a few seconds, paused, the suddenly looked down in grief as if remembering a horrific site.*

Shadow you say? well alright. Where do we begin. . .

Shadow, Sorin of the Night as he was called, was ghost amoung Ghost types. A Ghost type Master to be bold. He could always walk in and out of a room and no one would notice. Eventually everyone became so used to this that at meal times, an extra dish would be set out even if he were no where in sight.

He was also the quiet type. But boy did he have stories to tell and when he started a tale of his beloved adventures, there was no stopping him. He was also quite the prankster, to the point where even a Rotom would be amazed.

Shadow actually met the brotherhood while on the run from Officer Jenny. He ran toward the 7 others so fast that when Soul had reached out his hand to stop him, a loud BANG was heard and after all the dust from the collision had cleared up, the others merely saw Soul and Shadow both on the floor, with bloody noses and anger, ready to pounce at one another.

"Well that's one way to introduce yourself," as Soul said, wiping his face with his shirt. " And for some odd reason, the 6 others decided to convince Officer Jenny to let Shadow go, in exchange for keeping him from causing any more trouble. Trying to understand why, Shadow curiously asked,"Why? Why would you help me? I was just about to show your friend here the meaning of the word 'fast'!" As the both were helped up, Fury had said,:"Well there's 7 of us and i personally hate odd numbers so you'll have to do. Besides, you two will get along just fine!"

Little did they know that day that the speed runner they had just saved from prison bars, although ever being charged of running in a park with a strict 'No Runnung' rule, would become one of the most reliable members of the brotherhood. Not only was he fast, he could move like a shadow, unditected by anyone. The night was his domain.

That night, as the group spent their first night together, they had taken refuge into the mouth of a cave, willing to camp out until the sun had risen again. Shadow, being as curious as can get, decided to venture onwards into the cave. He had dissapeared so quietly that not even the wind would have noticed his absence.

As he got deeper and deeper, he began hearing strange noises. At that point, his Gengar popped out of its pokeball unanounced, starred at its trainer and encouraged him to go forward, in search of the source of this weird sound. As they drew closer, he the relised that this was no random sound, but a cry. A cry for help.

They began to run only to be stopped by a dead end. This part of the tunnel had been caved in. Through a small hole on the side, he could see a Golett punching away at the rubble, as if trying to get away from something. Gesturing to Gengar to find out what was wrong, though not understanding what they pokemon tried to tell him, he discovered the cave in had trapped this Golett in one area.

Peeking through the small hole, Shadow saw another pile of rubble behind the terrified young Golett and to his surprise, the rubble began to shake. All he could here now was boulders falling and the sound of an entire colony of Durant digging it's way through the wall of stones. Digging it's way to the Goletts position.

He thought of running back to the others to get help but knew he was running out of time and had to rescue the scared pokemon immidiately. As he called the rest of the pokemon in his party out, having frosslass use it's Ice Beam on the second wall of rubble, just to give them more time. But they knew it wouldn't hold.

Eventually a few of the smaller Durant had made it through and without hesitation, Shadow had somehow managed to squeeze through the now bigger hole, stood between the Durant and Golett and stood his ground as the attackers readied themselves. It was at that moment that the Golett summed up the as much courage as it could and let out a fearsome Dynamic Punch at the rubble, to which cleared the path as they made their escape.

The roaring ripple caused by the powerful move began to take it's toll on the cave, caving it in behind them as the all ran back to it's mouth. And as he shouted to the rest of the band to clear out, he found that the rest of the group had already been standing away from the cave. It appeared that a dancing Caterpie had caught their attention, which is why neither of them had even entered the cave to begin with.

Thunderous roars and shatters of rock and stone were noticed as the cave mouth seemed to have broken down and sunken into the ground. When asked what had happened, being out of breath, he merely pointed at the Golett as if expecting the group to understand what he'd meant. They did understand, but as was their nature, they played along with it.

"So you decided to destroy an entire cave, single handedly, to catch a Golett?" asked Dusk with a smirk on his face.
Shadow quickly replied:"No that's not what I-" and was interrupted by Bond's funny remark:"I get the feeling that you're the type that breaks everything wherever he goes."

They all laughed about it, looked at the now sunken cave and decided to head on forward. The sun had begun to rise when Shadow realised and asked:"Did you guys manage to get any sleep last night?" to which Soul cleverly replied:" Hey, There was a dancing Caterpie! What's your excuse?"

-*With a soft yawn* Hmmm... I like Shadow.

Well i supposed you would. You and him share the same love of Ghost type pokemon.

-But Mommy liks Fire types. Mommy's gym is a Fire type gym too.

Yes it is. But mine was a Ghost type gym. How about tomorrow we go visit the old gym. I hear it's haunted now.

-*As she slowly drifted into slumber* That sounds... fun.

*Noticing that Sofia had now been fast asleep in his arms, he realised it would be impossible for him to leave without waking her up. Deciding to stay as he was, he made himself comortable and laid back into his own relaxing slumber. That is... until the daring Fletchling decided to sleep on his face*

Last edited by Mr Popo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
He could always walk in and out of a room and no one would notice. Eventually everyone became so used to this that at meal times, an extra dish would be set out even if he were no where in sight.

He was also the quiet type. But boy did he have stories to tell and when he started a tale of his beloved adventures, there was no stopping him. He was also quite the prankster, to the point where even a Rotom would be amazed.
This made me laugh so hard xD Genius Very Happy

Mr Popo wrote:
He had dissapeared so quietly that not even the wind would have noticed that his absence.

Beautiful. Really. Ovidius couldn't have said this better<3 

Mr Popo wrote:
Yes it is. But mine was a Ghost type gym. How about tomorrow we go visit the old gym. I hear it's haunted now.

-*As she slowly drifted into slumber* That sounds... fun.
Brilliant. I like how you were stuck the other day and even then you still manage to produce pearls :3

Last edited by SkyDriver on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Hahahaha... i stayed true to the Sorin we know and love XD
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4377

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:02 pm

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
MAN I GOT A DAUGHTER AND A GRAND DAUGHTER <3!!!
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

And now I'm going to have to had those pokes to mah gym xDD

And man I loved Shadow description!!! Its pure genius hahahaha but I don't broke everything(regularly)

xDDD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Good lord Popo I can't love this any moar!!!!

PD:Just so grammar Natzi Ari don't bother you check the spelling.

THE STORY IS GENIUS!!!!

Damn man I'm crying again ;~;
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Sorin wrote:

<3
MAN I GOT A DAUGHTER AND A GRAND DAUGHTER <3!!!

Spoiler Alert everyone... though it was obvious Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 pm

YOu have done it again Popo. Great Job!

Im still a little worried about the 8th chapter (really because the 8th GL isnt finalized yet)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:53 am

Don't Yv... I'll wait until the 8th is finalized
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4628

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:46 am

Absolutely amazing stuff Popo, this is amazing Smile

Can I be next Very Happy
And will I be the poison guy because this is based on the new gyms, or will it be dark because my old gym?
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:36 am

Well i randomly select the next hero of the chapter (meaning  my gf and I play jenga and who ever wins, or rather when she wins, gets to choose who's next)

Who knew jenga could be so hard?? O_O

But you will be Poison according to the new league Very Happy and don't worry... soon!!!
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:16 am

Just a quick note: Lego can change to Dark now, and idk his decision yet, idk if you do, but since BTK changed to water, dark is avaiable and it is his fav~
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 am

Let me know as soon as possible... So i can make changes accordingly.
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4628

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm

(16:38:21) [P4L]legolover8: I have a 50p coin
(16:38:30) [P4L]legolover8: If heads it is POISON
(16:38:37) [P4L]legolover8: if Tails it is Dark
(16:38:37) Yveltal the AFK: (12:39:07) ±Meowth: You flipped a coin. It's Heads!
(16:38:45) Yveltal the AFK: I helped
(16:38:46) [P4L]legolover8: same
(16:38:53) [P4L]legolover8: ok I choose dark
(16:38:55) [P4L]legolover8: Sad)
(16:38:57) [P4L]SkyDriver: lolwut

AKA Im now Dark
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4377

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Very Happy

Send the love for this amazing chapter *.*
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Very well... i shall adjust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Four: When Shadows Meet
Page 1 of 1