Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym

Go down 
+3
SkyDriver
Yveltal the BOLT
Trakyan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trakyan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Raichu
Life Tokens : 3484

Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Empty
PostSubject: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym 2m5be6q

The air is heavy with static which holds your hair on end. With each step you can hear the spark and crackle of static as your shoes lift off then descend back against the worn flagstones.

You’ve been walking for a while, ever since the giant double doors closed behind you there have only been glimpses of what the room is like; momentary flashes of lightning from ground to ceiling which give you a hint of your surroundings, casting a faint and sudden light in the room before they disappear.

Suddenly a bolt strikes beside you, you blink your eyes, trying to vanish the after image still dancing through your line of sight. Your heart is pounding as the static dies down slightly, though still no sign of an exit, or that you’ve advanced anywhere through the room. You spread your arms, searching for the obstacles which cropped up at odd intervals.

“You feel it, right?” a voice calls out to you.
“Huh?” you reply, dumbstruck, yet happy for a sign of human contact.
“It’s in the air,” he explains as your hair begins to stand on end, “building, building until…” the voice trails off, as if waiting for someone else to speak. A moment later another bolt of lightning arcs into the air, “It breaks,” he finishes. You turn your head, trying to locate the voice; it’s somewhere off to the left.

“You can’t feel it, can you?” the voice sighed from its place in front of you, close enough to feel its breath. You reach out to grab the arm of whoever’s speaking, but they’re gone as if they were never there, “That’s too bad,” he mutters beside you, a vague note of disappointment in his voice. You lunge again, once again you hit air, though it comes as no surprise. All you hear is the scuffle of fabric as he steps out of reach. Your night vision begins to return, and you catch a glimpse of grey cargo pants as they step behind a pillar, you hurry in his direction, before the lightning once again decides to blind you.

Once again the air grew thick with static, you tense, preparing for the next bolt. The next bolt. You could feel it growing in the air. A smile creeps at your lips as your eyes bob shut in time to shield against the sudden flash, denying it the opportunity to blind you, and lifting open a second later to the hazy sight of a stranger grinning in front of you.

“Raichu, light the field!” he shouts with the grin as evident in his tone.
“Rai rai!” the cry had just the same note of joy, and with it you could see two distinct sources sparking down beside the stranger. Suddenly silver bolts of lightning arced from earth to sky, but this time they stayed, giving a permanent lighting what was to be the battlefield and your soon to be opponent. Beside him the Raichu grins, the sparks around his cheeks fizzling out after their initial spark up.

You look around, taking in the view of the stone ruins you’ve found yourself in, the mystery obstacles you’d run into were now nothing more than broken pillars and debri.
“You felt it,” he grins, dropping his headphones around his neck before reaching to the pokeballs at his belt with one hand, the other slipping into the pocket of his silver hoodie.

PKMN TRAINER Trakyan wants to battle!

START BATTLE?

▶Yes
No

Format:
-Best of three, singles.

Clauses:
-Wifi Clause
-Species Clause
-Self KO Clause
-Sleep Clause

-OHKO Move Clause
-Evasion Clause

Logs must be sent BY THE WINNER to Yveltal the BOLT as soon as they are complete. Please copy the log into a pastebin @ pastebin.com and give me the link via PM so that I can add it to The P4L League DOOM Spreadsheet of DOOM

Best of luck!

Badge Holders:
SkyDriver 2-1
Uppercut 2-0
Bayleef 2-0
Blackthorn 2-1

The Spark Badge
Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Trakya10

Last edited by Trakyan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Challenging! Can you do tomorrow afternoon your time? If not, ill spot you online
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:50 am

Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym 445I CHALLENGE YOUU!!

Hope to catch you online soon!
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4404

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 pm

I wish to challenge this gym as well...
Back to top Go down
Trakyan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Woot!
I figure out how to post on the forum! That ditto is so hard to spot...

Anyways, all challenges are accepted, it's up to you to find me I think since keeping track of things like time and arrangements is beyond me. I should have put that in the rules. Welp, I live in New Zealand so my time zone will be pretty far off from some others, and I have school to attend to with finals in a week or so I may be a little hard to find I guess, but they're all in the space of a week so it wont be long.

And suddenly my gym post feels so long... I blame Yveltal, the example he linked too was long... Also, I trademarked that - in my gym post I'm sueing >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Trakyan wrote:
Woot!
I figure out how to post on the forum! That ditto is so hard to spot...

Anyways, all challenges are accepted, it's up to you to find me I think since keeping track of things like time and arrangements is beyond me. I should have put that in the rules. Welp, I live in New Zealand so my time zone will be pretty far off from some others, and I have school to attend to with finals in a week or so I may be a little hard to find I guess, but they're all in the space of a week so it wont be long.

And suddenly my gym post feels so long... I blame Yveltal, the example he linked too was long... Also, I trademarked that - in my gym post I'm sueing >Neutral

Yours is fine. The others were just too lazy to write a long one with tons of bad jokes like mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4404

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:25 am

Hey! I wasn't lazy O_O
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4377

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 am

I challengue and I have to do mah gym xDD
Back to top Go down
Trakyan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Ok I've made my gym team a little more workable, btw yveltal this is before battling any challengers, so feel free to challenge me when you see me.
Back to top Go down
BlackthornKingdra93
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
BlackthornKingdra93

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 3684

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Le challenger has arrived XD
Back to top Go down
Mirchi
Mirchi

PokePartner : Mega Gardevoir
Life Tokens : 3838

PostSubject: Gym Challenge   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:38 pm

I challenge you for a gym badge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym   Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static Ruins -Trakyan's Electric Gym
Page 1 of 1