Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4403

Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Empty
PostSubject: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym 9kaw3p

As you walk to the entrance, you notice the door seems old and worn down, with a Grey gem above it. Infact the entire building looks like it has been there for ages. Forcefully pushing the door aside, you find yourself at the entrance of a massive room. It's empty and looks as if it was put there merely for the sake of it. There are no doors seen leading anywhere else but where you came from and so deciding to leave this pointless effort, the door slams shut behind you.

Confused, you begin tugging at the door, trying to open it but to your surprise you notice the Gem has dissapeared. Fatigued at trying to pry the stubborn door, you sit down and stare back into the empty room. You now notice a new door right accross from you, with the same Grey gem above it. as you rush to the door, the gem begins to flash and by the time you reach it, it has dissapeared along with the door.

As you look around once more, you find that another door has appeared and the gem sat above it as well. You notice that the gem leads to an unlocked door, and it constantly shifts every few seconds. After countless attempts, you finally make it to an unlocked door and with haste, you quickly open it only to find yourself in a giant courtyard, to which you notice a Henge-like maze. A similar grey gem appears on the floor and you notice its a trap door leading down to the Maze's entrance. The gem begins to flash and you have only seconds to memorise it.

As you start mapping the maze, the gem dissapears and the trap door opens, sending you sliding down to the maze. You set out for it's centre, where you had previously noticed the battle area and auditorium had been. It doesn't take long until frustrations kicks in from what had felt like days being lost in a Maze. It had only been a few minutes.

At long last you begin to notice that the Maze walls shifted every few minutes and by remembering the first two tests, you quickly and carefully look for the Grey gem, to find that there was one on each wall. Focusing on their flashes, you wait for them to move as you head for the centre in a virtual straight line. A voice is heard:"You've figured it out, the maze that is."

Having finally made to the center, you approach the arean and hear a loud crack. A part of the arean began to split open as you see the Gym leaders head slowly elevate out of the ground. A grinding noise is suddenly heard as the elevation stops halfway through his face. You hear the Gym Leader nutterin to himself as well as sounds of tools being used on a machine of sorts. You try tp catch his attention. . .

If i could just tighten this and... the red wire goes... s***, must've left the skrew driver in my uhh... *sigh* Ahh well, i'll fix that later.

He climbs out as if he'd done this many times before. Introductions are made:

Sorry about that. There was supposed to be a huge entrance with confetti and a flock of Pidove flying into the skies but well, this happens once in a while. I must admit you are quite smart maneuvering through the three tests like that. I'm impressed. I'm Mr Popo but you can call me Popo.

Alright then, you're hear to challenge the gym correct? Alright then. Let's begin! Best of luck to you and your Pokemon.

As the two of us move back to our designated positions, a referee comes in looking as if he'd been working in a maintenance room for the past 3 days. I put my Tools back in my Tool belt, reach of a shoulder brace, which had held six pokeballs. As the referee explained the rules and so it began!

*Welcome to the Mr Popo's Normal Gym. Best of luck!

Rules:
Battle is OU tier.
Clauses are as follows; Sleep, Species, Wifi and Self KO clause.
Challengers are limited to two Advantage type pokemon. Advantage types are; Rock, Ghost, Fighting and Steel. The counter teaming rules are: USE THE SAME TEAM FOR EACH GYM!!! (mostly because my team has 3 steel types on it) ~Yveltal
More than two Batton Pass/Choice Scarf Pokemon will not be tollerated.

Current Binding Bagde Holders:

Winners are to post a PasteBin log of the battle to myself as well as Yveltal via forum PM.

Pay close attention to the The P4L League DOOM Spreadsheet of DOOM

Just to repeat information, Logs must be sent BY THE WINNER (GL or Challenger) to Yveltal the BOLT (and Popo, apperently) as soon as they are complete. Please copy the log into a pastebin @ pastebin.com and give me the link via PM so that I can add it to The P4L League DOOM Spreadsheet of DOOM ~Yveltal

The arena begins to slowly spin in a circle. The battle begins.

Last edited by Mr Popo on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4448

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Hey Popo!

Just letting you know that the counter teaming rules really are just use the same team for each gym, and the OP has been edited to reflect that. Your no more than 2 choice scarfs are fine. Even if my team runs 3 (it does), I have to change that for this gym.

Oh, and im challenging
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:37 pm

3 steel types will be hard for me to counter if not lead to an indefinite defeat but ok... i'll try
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 pm

And you have another challenger :] Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym 445MEE!!
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4448

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
3 steel types will be hard for me to counter if not lead to an indefinite defeat but ok... i'll try

My gym has uncounterable pokemon too. If I run 3 steels, a monoelectric will easily kill me. Runnng a hard counter to one gym means you are really week to another. And plus, I hate playing against annoying normals (read: Blissey, Chancey) with this team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:35 am

Well it appears that the new PO update has broken my PO...
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4376

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:55 am

As soon as you fix your PO I'll chall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 pm

SharathBhat FIXED IT FOR ME!!! :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym   Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Maze - Mr Popo's Normal Gym
Page 1 of 1