Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Finally registered on dem forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 3401

Finally registered on dem forums Empty
PostSubject: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Well, since I just registered on these forums, I feel like introducing myself. So, I am registered as [P4L]Peanut_Head on the clan channel, although I do not use that alt all that frequently, so if you want to find me, you could best just look for either Zoldyck Killua or Anarchy. Anyhow, I am best known as Headi/Kedleo and have been a member of P4L for years by now, but I only joined these forums just yet, though, so yeaahhh... things I like... well, I like watching anime, gaming and even table tennis. Things I don't like... well, let's just keep it with mushrooms, those things are like all weird and stuff. Well, that was my introduction, I suppose. I bet all of you totally care.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4448

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Well, since I just registered on these forums, I feel like introducing myself.

Seems Legit to me

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
So, I am registered as [P4L]Peanut_Head on the clan channel, although I do not use that alt all that frequently, so if you want to find me, you could best just look for either Zoldyck Killua or Anarchy. Anyhow, I am best known as Headi/Kedleo and have been a member of P4L for years by now, but I only joined these forums just yet, though, so yeaahhh...

Seems legit to me

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
things I like... well, I like watching anime, gaming and even table tennis.

I dont personally watch anime (outside of Pokemon, which doesn't count), but my friends all do. Gaming is good tho.

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
Things I don't like... well, let's just keep it with mushrooms, those things are like all weird and stuff.

I dont personally eat Mushrooms either, but I wouldn't classify them as things I dont like. Except Teemo's Mushrooms. f*** those.

Killua Zoldyuk wrote:
Well, that was my introduction, I suppose. I bet all of you totally care.

I do! Have a great stay aboard the good ship P4L!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:18 am

Wow, someone reacted to my introduction, I am honestly amazed. pokemon
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:04 am

Hey Keldeo Smile Nice to see you on the forums now Very Happy HAven't seen ya in quite a while, how've ya been?
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4403

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:47 am

I have yet to harvest this ones soul... But i welcome him to our humble 'a-boat'!!

Get it... it was a PUN!! XD
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:59 am

SkyDriver wrote:
Hey Keldeo Smile Nice to see you on the forums now Very Happy HAven't seen ya in quite a while, how've ya been?
I've been doing quite good, actually. I'm about to pass this year on school with ease and and trying to learn how to play piano in the mean time. \o/

What about you, how are you doing? Because like damn, it's been long.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:59 am

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
I've been doing quite good, actually. I'm about to pass this year on school with ease and and trying to learn how to play piano in the mean time. \o/

What about you, how are you doing? Because like damn, it's been long.

Sounds good Smile Piano too! Way to go Very Happy

I've been alright, just got bored of PO, but maybe I'll check it out again. Been playing a lot of AS, much breeding done Razz
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Well, PO is kind of boring these days, so I can't blame you. But, like, you're always so busy with breeding, mate. It's getting creepy.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Well, PO is kind of boring these days, so I can't blame you. But, like, you're always so busy with breeding, mate. It's getting creepy.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do Razz Want rejects?
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Dayum, the confidence is real.
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6549

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Idk why you even made this post we know who you are. Congrats on finally joining the forums btw.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Arieon wrote:
Idk why you even made this post we know who you are. Congrats on finally joining the forums btw.
Maybe there are some people who don't know me yet and besides that, I kind of just felt like making this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally registered on dem forums   Finally registered on dem forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally registered on dem forums
Page 1 of 1