Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 pm

I was watching different urban legends about video games on YouTube. Well, some urban legends. Some of thing were real though. When you guys post, I don't wanna hear stuff like Gary's raticate or something. Something really creepy.

Anyway, I know a bunch so I'll share the creepiest one. In this one Sonic game for this old Sega counsel I think, if you go to the sound check and you enter in these very specific numbers, the screen has a background of these evil Sonic's and it says 'Sega will bring bad mijus everywhere!'. I think it said mijus. Mijus means devil in japanese. Devil. It is highly unspoken thing in japan so why would they even have that? Sega refuses to answer any questions about it.

A second one is something you guys can find out too. In super mario galaxy 2, I forget the galaxy name but in the galaxy, if you look very carefully, you can see a cliff. On the cliff, you can see these weird alien like creatures staring at you. But it is really hard to see so I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't seen it. Anyway, someone dug deep into the sound system in the game at that part of the game is apparently called 'Hell Tree Valley". So are those things trees or not? Why would they put something like that in a kids game?

So that's all mine. For more details, some people make really good videos about these strange stuff. You can tell if it's a good video or not (just check how many videos are made and how many like they got).

Well, enough about my discovery's. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6578

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

PFFFFFFT chidori plzzz you just don't know were playing the creepiest game of all here. Pokemon. check out this disturbing/interesting factoid (this is what happens when u think to hard about pokemon) Here's what the Pokedex has to say about Delibird: "It nests at the edge of sharp cliffs. It spends all day carrying food to its awaiting chicks." Again, nothing weird about that, until you start thinking about the fact that you just stumbled across an animal that was carrying food for its hungry children and either beat it senseless, or beat it senseless and then stuffed it in a tennis ball. Congratulations, kid! You wanted to beat Brock, so now there's a nest of baby Delibirds out there that are going to starve to death in the cold wondering where their mother is. Now that made me release my delibird :v (i'm just copy and pasting these facts) here's another one about hypno its a japanese lullaby Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free, be free be free to play
Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Hypno tells you this is true
But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh, little children, you mustn't leave
Your families for you will grieve
Their minds will unravel at the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh, little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever

That kinda scared me ._.; Pokemon is for all! Who don't mind having nightmare's at night....

Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, I've heard of that but only half of the thing about Hypno. Hypno scared me as a child because of the flavor text online. I told my brother to read it. Even now, I refuse to EV a Hypno.
Back to top Go down
Camelsue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Camelsue

PokePartner : Lucario
Life Tokens : 4664

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 am

I never heard the Hypno thingy........ pale
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:38 pm

you know about the lavender town music right, which, due to ultrasonic sounds cause children to commit suicide? thats creepy :shiver:
Back to top Go down
Camelsue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Camelsue

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm

actually, there is a lot more things about Lavender town pale
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Admin
Admin
Pikachu

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 4622

PostSubject: Creepy pasta!   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:09 pm

my favorite creepypasta is quite long but it's pretty awesome pokemon

Ash's coma:

my second favorite creepypasta:

buried alive:

the 3rd and last one im telling Pokemon Lost Silver

PokemonLostSilver:
Back to top Go down
Camelsue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Camelsue

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 pm

the first one was kinda weird.... but the second one....... aaaahhhh it was sooo scary pale It looks like the sequel to red/blue's buried alive, right? I'm glad the guy said it was a hack Razz pheeewww... the third one is also pretty scary D:

Personally the ones that scare me the most, are Buried alive and the white hand/ditto thingies ;3
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Admin
Admin
Pikachu

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 4622

PostSubject: yeah pretty much    Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 am

i really liked those stories i dont know why but creepypasta like that is awesome! i also liked buried alive and white hand i was playing my pokemon yellow game i talked with a girl in lavender town and she asked"do you believe in ghosts?" i reponded with a no the girl then said something like haha yeah that white hand must be fake it kinda creeped me out but was also cool seeing lavender town the center of most creepypasta
Back to top Go down
Camelsue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Camelsue

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 am

I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE IN FIRERED!!! that's why I stopped playing :3

(I actually said yes but I wanted to see what would happen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games   Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy (or disturbing) but true things in Video Games
Page 1 of 1