Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Help thread for these forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7734

Help thread for these forums Empty
PostSubject: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Hello everybody,

Since I have been receiving the same questions over and over, I decided to make a thread with all frequently asked questions. Here it is:

General:

What are LT?

LT, meaning Life Tokens are the currency of these forums.

How to earn them?

You can earn LT by posting, answering the pokequiz first and correct, winning LT battles and tournaments. In the future, there may be other ways to receive LT.

What can I do with LT?

You can use LT to buy stuff in the Gift Shop, e.g. a Pokémon. Another way to spend your LT is by participating in some tournaments and in LT battles, where you can either win or lose the LT you bet for, which is self-explanatory.

What to do when on the forums?

There is plenty of stuff to do on Pokemon4Life forums. If you are new, we'd appreciate it if you'd write an introduction in the respective forum. For all members, we have the general section where you can talk about nearly anything and also share your art. You don't necessarily have to stick to pokemon here. For competitive members, we have the P4L league, consisting of 8 gyms, an Elite Four and a Champion. You can also have your teams rated and improved in the competitive section. Finally, there is the fun section, including RPG's and quizzes. Visit whatever forum you like and share your thoughts with us.

I don't speak very good English, is this a problem?

No, it's not. Everyone makes mistakes, so we won't mind. If you have big trouble with writing a post, you can always use online translation engine.

Chatbox:

How can I enter the chatbox?

To enter the chatbox, scroll down on the homepage, to the bottom, and click "log in" to enter the chat. You can only enter the chat when you're logged in and not banned from the chat.

What does it mean to be kicked?

Being kicked usually doesn't mean too much, but when the chat is crowded and you're kicked, you're most assumably typing nonsense or insulting others. In that case, a kick is a warning, so don't continue with what you were doing before.

Posting:

How can I post?

To post a reply, just click the "reply"-button at the bottom or top of the topic you are currently watching.
To post your own topic, click "New topic" on top of the other topics of that forum. Please post your topics in the right forum.

Profile:

What is a Poképet?

The Poképet is the pokemon (most probably your favourite), shown below your avatar on each post. You can choose them in your profile. Please note: The Poképet may not be used before you bought one in the Gift Shop. If you want another Poképet, not in the list, you can order one in the same Gift Shop.

Extra:

What are the ranks?

We now have a ranking system, based on how active you are. Ranks can be increased by posting a lot. Active posters will have the image under the rank getting more red, eventually gold. Get your rank as high as possible by posting often here on Pokemon4Life!

The league:

The league is currently under construction under the supervision of Yveltal the BOLT.

That's it for now. Once I receive more questions, this post will be updated.
I hope this post helped you, enjoy your time on P4L.

-SkyDriver pokemon

Last edited by SkyDriver on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Updated, 20-11-2012
Poke Pet
Music Player

Last edited by SkyDriver on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am

Updated, 28-12-2012
Ranking system
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Updated, 01-02-2013
Categories added
General category updated
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Updated, 06-04-2013
League category added
League category updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help thread for these forums   Help thread for these forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help thread for these forums
Page 1 of 1