Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash

Go down 
+4
Night
SkyDriver
-Argentum-
Jaffa Crash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6396

General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Empty
PostSubject: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi Everyone at P4L! I've got a few different pieces of news for ya today; Some of it is good and some of it is not so great...

Firstly, lately I have been playing Emerald and have finnaly got my full team set... I think... That's the problem... I'm not certain on one or two members on it and I'd like your commentary:

Sceptile (Shane) - Adamant
Milotic (Pride) - Calm
Camerupt (Behemoth) - Hardy
Heracross (Ringo)- Jolly
*Lairon (Kettle) - Impish
*Swellow (Sydney) - Naive

I'm not sure if I want to keep Swellow on the Team... It has nice Attack and Speed but I haven't been using her lately... (Except for Fly). I'm also unsure on whether to use Lairon... Although I've found that Milotic +Lairon has served as an amazing defensive core xD (Milotic and Lairon have the perfect Natures too ^^).

Heracross' Name is now Ringo (After Ringo Star... The Beatle... Need I explain? xD)

Secondly, this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, I shall be in the hospital (NOOOOOOOO) having an ear operation... again... fun times!! This sadly means I'll be inactive for those two days... sorry >.>

Finnaly, and most excitingly... I am going to be making videos for my YouTube Channel!! :DThese will include Playthoughs, Nuzlockes and of course... PO BATTLES! I'd like to invite you to record with me sometime... :3

Anyways... that about sums up all I had to say... Have a nice day!

~JaffaCrash

Last edited by Jaffa Crash on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Argentum-
Rookie
Rookie
-Argentum-

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4001

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 pm

What's your Youtube channel? And a try at a nickname for Heracross (this nickname is stupid BTW):Hairy
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:51 am

Good luck with the operation, ope all goes well, but so do you ofc Razz

For Heracross, how about Stabble? Idk but I like the sound of it xP
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4319

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Good Luck with the videos, Mate. I'll probably be on next week friday because I have school all next week.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4405

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:20 am

Best regards for your operation Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WilBer

Life Tokens : 4042

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 am

hey you got milotic ? Liek u have been searching for feebas and stuff?
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4656

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 am

Lewis y u have to have an operation when I come back Sad
good luck anyway and don't die. That would be a bummer.

jk gl! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fille
Rookie
Rookie
Fille

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 4214

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Pure the Heracross ~  Coz he purifies their souls after killin' them Surprised

Good Luck with the operation Very Happy

Also, for the Swellow switchin', you could

Lairon is soon evoliving intoa  powerful pokemon :oyou could go get a bagon over swellow, seeing that Salamence is a monster, and u generally find them in level 35~ they're hard to level up tho, so going to the Sky Pillar and get an Altaria for a weaker alternative is also possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash   General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Stuff and Important Anouncement - JaffaCrash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Member Annoucements-
Jump to: