Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Mr Popo
Yveltal the BOLT
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4477

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I, YVELTAL, HARBINGER OF DOOM AND OBLIVION, HAVE SPAMMED OBLIVION WING ON OUR OUTDATED, MEDIOCRE, AND GENERALLY DOOMED TO FAIL LEAGUE SYSTEM, AND BROUGHT OUR NEW, DOOM INDUCING LEAGUE SYSTEM (Translation: This is a full reboot of our league system as we know it, and replaces it with one that more represents similar ones from the anime)! IT WORKS AS FOLLOWS :

8+ leaders (Start with Cool
limited time to beat them all
Than DOOM tournament

LEADERS CAN CHALLENGE FOR OTHER BADGES TOO!!!

CURRENT DOOM (Ban) LIST IS OU DOOM LIST AS OF 10/24. THAT DOOM LIST IS:
DOOMED Pokémon: Aegislash, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, Deoxys-S, Deoxys-D Dialga, Genesect, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom
DOOMED Items: Soul Dew, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilitie
DOOMED Moves: Swagger
Baton Pass Complex DOOM: Two or less users of Baton pass per team.

SOMETIME AFTER NOV. 21, I WILL STOP THE LEAGUE FOR A WEEK SO ALL CHALLENGERS AND GLs CAN UPDATE THEIR TEAMS TO THE ORAS META. STAY ALERT.

Leaders will have AT LEAST 5 pokemon of their type, and up to 1 WILDCAAARRRDDDD!!!!
Gym leaders will have a 24 hour cooldown before losers can challenge again

CHALLENGERS AND GYM LEADERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR TEAM FOR THE DURATION OF THE LEAGUE!
The CHALLENGER is expected to provide logs of victories over the gym leaders to Yveltal, harbinger of DOOM and OBLIVION, as without logs, it did not happen.

6 Badges gets you into the tournament, however, having only 6 will put you at a significant disadvantage relative to people who had 7 or 8. Gym Leaders who are also challengers will have their badge NOT count for the 6 to get in, but it will count as the 7th or 8th badge to not give you appropriate advantages. (Disadvantage will be decided depending on how many people there are)

I (Yveltal, harbinger of Doom and Oblivion) will be a gym leader, but as I will have the full importable of each other GL, I will not participate. until I figure out a good system.

SO WITH THIS POST, GYM LEADER SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!!!

HAR HAR HAR, NO THEIR NOT! GL SIGNUPS ARE OVER!!!

GL SIGNUPS DUE 10/30

CHALLENGER APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN @ http://goo.gl/forms/1F34o4s2WX NOW!!!!!

GOOD LUCK SCRUBS!!!
PLAY STARTS SOON!!!!!

Gym Leaders:

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com

AuthorMessage
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4656

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:03 am

EYE EYE EYE!

Look at ma amazing sig too :3 Cool :3 Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4432

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 pm

All battle logs (to prove gym victories) are to be sent Yv right?? or will you just accept the word of the GL and Challenger??
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:42 pm

The logs must be sent to Yvvy.

Which reminds me: Do losses need to be sent too? Like when the challenger loses?
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

That's never been a must... i trust we're honest enough to admit we've lost
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:23 pm

The WINNER sends logs, so if they want to get credit for their win, they should probably send them.

Anyway, its Sunday in enough places (its like 14:30 for trak) for me to declare the P4L League...

OPEN FOR PLAY!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! My thread will be up shortly.

Oh yea, Gym Leaders can descide between Bo1 and Bo3. Just forgot to mention that earlier

The GYM SHEET can be found @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLEPev2DvJRyWQK54F6ZA6gmvsZWx9XYZQOrOb0pa4A/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 am

Alright Very Happy Good luck everyone, I hope we can all make it to the tournament Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:39 pm

OK, since the challenger signups were a complete bust, heres how this will work

Challenge a Gym Leader. The team you use will be your team until the change.

@SkyDriver can you update the OP with Trak's new banner? and give all the GLs who are not Admins the same colored name? Like maybe an Orange? or the yellow that is currently associated with the [P4L] usergroup. I really dont care as long as it stands out a litle more than the Xcolor one.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Double Posting for a PSA:

SkyDriver has qualified for the tournament. He has 6 badges plus his own.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:22 pm

More important PSA. Remember when I said that we were going to switch after the 21st? I lied

(19:54:46) Yveltal the [P4L]: 1. We offer GLs the option to make their gyms ORAS or XY until said switch date
(19:55:20) [P4L] Blackthorn93: i havent decided then but if i switch, does that reset my gym?
(19:55:53) Yveltal the [P4L]: 2. ORAS Tiers (for league) will lock today, and will unlock (and proceed to relock) at official switch date
(19:56:01) [P4L] Blackthorn93: huh
(19:56:05) Yveltal the [P4L]: 3. Gyms will NOT be reset
(19:56:22) Trakyan: ?
(19:56:32) [P4L] Blackthorn93: what do you mean oras tiers will lock today?
(19:56:32) Yveltal the [P4L]: 4. after said switch date, all gyms will go ORAS
(19:57:01) Yveltal the [P4L]: basicly what that means is tier changes after today will NOT affect the league until the switch date
(19:57:02) Trakyan: what about the wild card count?
(19:57:25) Yveltal the [P4L]: 5. GLs can make case-specific requests fo an extra WC

That is effective today. Trakyan has been granted an extra WC, due to electric having the least type parings in the game (I think). I will be switching my gym to ORAS and opening it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:01 pm

I request a gym team update... since ORAS came in, there are some changes i'd like to make to.. you know... keep up with the times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
I request  a gym team update... since ORAS came in, there are some changes i'd like to make to.. you know... keep up with the times Very Happy

Yea I wanna be ORAS too, cuz cool mega >Very Happy

EDIT QUESTION::: Can I use BO3 with 3 diff teams?
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 pm

SkyDriver wrote:
Mr Popo wrote:
I request  a gym team update... since ORAS came in, there are some changes i'd like to make to.. you know... keep up with the times Very Happy

Yea I wanna be ORAS too, cuz cool mega >Very Happy

EDIT QUESTION::: Can I use BO3 with 3 diff teams?

Just change your posts to mention that they are ORAS gyms. Ill leave mine as an either/or for a while longer.

Yes you can, as long as you use the same 3 teams for each challenger
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:02 pm

the holiday season begins -__________-
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:29 am

Right... gym 8 is off the map so Ari is off the lore. which means. . .

i have to write a new chapter  for the 8th Gym leader preceeding the 2 remaining chapters i have not yet completed.

However, i will keep the Ari's chapter (off the forums) just in case the situation changes :3

PS:
Trakyan, you and i need to have a little chat. . . O_o

Last edited by Mr Popo on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My spelling is so horrid even ghastly know to stay away from it...)
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:12 am

Mr Popo wrote:
Right... gym 8 is off the map so Ari is off the lore. which means. . .

i have to write a new chapter  for the 8th Gym leader preceeding the 2 remaining chapters i have not yet completed.

However, i will keep the Ari's chapter (off the forums) just in case the situation changes :3

PS:
Trakyan, you and i need to have a little chat. . . O_o

YOU REALLY DONT HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT TO!!!

Just do what makes your life easier. Also, the only true applicant I have is flying type anyway.

EDIT: Applications will remain open until sometime tomorrow. Then Ill just declare someone the leader.
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:40 am

it'll deviate from the other chapters as a GL. . . but i'll keep it up :3
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:56 pm

OK YOU PEOPLE. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER (a lot) COMIN AT YOU. AND I MEAN NOW. LIKE, RIGHT f***ing NOW. I MEAN LIKE REALLY, ITS COMING AT YOU RIGHT (Since the spam filter failed to get this one, ive replaced it with this parenthetical) NOW. AND YES, IM DONE CURSING.

[P4L]Zoro has elected to fill the vacant gym. He will use the GROUND Type an a direct attempt to make Yvelt and Trakyan QQ. He has requested time to ready himself, but his gym should be open... eventually.

OH YEA, CONGRATULATIONS TO SKYDRIVER ON HIS TENTH SUCCESSFUL DEFENSE OF HIS BADGE!!!

Last edited by SkyDriver on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pls mind your language a little)
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:36 am

Ground you say. . . this should make for an interesting chapter :I

I HAVE PURPOSE AGAIN!!!

PS: [P4L]Zoro. . . we need to talk
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Bumping to remind people to battle, and other assorted stuffs
Back to top Go down
Trakyan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

PokePartner : Raichu
Life Tokens : 3512

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Tenth successful defense of his badge?
Sounds like fun to challenge.
And beat.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 pm

FYI, This league round ends ONE MONTH FROM THIS THURSDAY! GET THIS s*** DONE!!!

With a water gym in function, it is probably worth mentioning that PO is currently doing a Greninja suspect vote in OU. IF IT GETS BANNED, IT WILL STAY IN THE LEAGUE META UNTIL I SAY SO.

I am trying to descide weather the lack of matches played is from Challenger inactivity or Leader inactivity. Going with option 2 for now, AS OF NEXT SUNDAY (12/14), GLs must now make a SERVER AND FORUM appearance AT LEAST ONCE PER 10 DAYS or TELL ME OTHERWISE IN ADVANCE. Lego will be exempt until he returns, as he has told me. I know exams are a thing, and am pretty sure most people's exams are last or next week (besides mine, which is the week after this ends), So I wont start dishing out punishments until sometime next week. And I have no idea what the punishment will be, so dont ask.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:01 am

JAFFA CRASH IS A GYM LEADER NOW. GO CHALL HIM.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

OH HAI GRENINJA! GET YOUR ASS IN UBERS.

You may now change your teams. Greninja is banned.
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:15 am

Every time i tell you..

EVERY TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Ok folks, Heres the current situation with the league:

Skydriver is the only one qualified
I have not seen a gym leader online in 3 weeks (Except Sorin when AFK, and Sky once)
Play is scheduled to end in 9 days, on Jan 11.

Here is what will happen if all stands:
Skydriver is crowned Champion with no contest
New League will start as soon as enough GLs apply (New rules! Gym Leaders have more advantages!)

If someone else gets the needed badges, Sky will have to fight for it.

Given no leaders or challengers have been online, no leader punishments will be distributed atm. It's too late to replace you anyway

Ill be doing a monthly ladder challenge as well, but that is for another post.

tl;dr: GET ONLINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next