Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6590

HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 am

I FOUND MY ORAS YESTERDAY. Well my sister did actually under the heating vent. I then proceeded to buy her 5$ worth of stuff. Now I'm doing oras stuff and finally got all my pokemon back. Pokemon rumble world is pretty fun btw. I'm waiting for sky to het on his oras so I can snipe him out of no where with prob mega audino.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 3442

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 am

Congratulations on retrieving your ORAS SD card. But, I don't think sniping Sky is going to be all that easy considering he's actually getting quite good, imo. Though, good luck on your quest for fame.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7784

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:43 am

Arieon wrote:
I FOUND MY ORAS YESTERDAY. Well my sister did actually under the heating vent. I then proceeded to buy her 5$ worth of stuff. Now I'm doing oras stuff and finally got all my pokemon back. Pokemon rumble world is pretty fun btw. I'm waiting for sky to het on his oras so I can snipe him out of no where with prob mega audino.

Yay Pokemon back Very Happy May I ask how a game card could end up under a heating vent..? Also, are you BIG DADDY on Rumble World?
I'll battle ya whenever I'm online and you are too Razz I'll just bring all Poison and Steel types to eat that MAudino :3

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Congratulations on retrieving your ORAS SD card. But, I don't think sniping Sky is going to be all that easy considering he's actually getting quite good, imo. Though, good luck on your quest for fame.

Aww thanks :3 Member of the month right there Wink
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6590

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah I'm big daddy and it was my sd card that had oras under rhethe vent and I have no idea in the world how it got there. Everytime you're online playing oras you never connect online. And how you get both latias amd latios in timble world??? I know you were happy when you got them.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7784

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Arieon wrote:
Yeah I'm big daddy and it was my sd card that had oras under rhethe vent and I have no idea in the world how it got there. Everytime you're online playing oras you never connect online.  And how you get both latias amd latios in timble world??? I know you were happy when you got them.

I thought so Razz Ruby and Sapphire Balloon bring you to Latios resp. Latias so you'll just need to catch it Smile Latias doesn't have the signature move Mist Ball though, while all other legends do have theirs...

GGs Smile Mega Venusaur got me again :S You should really get a new Terrakion ;3 I couldn't believe that immense luck twice... Anyways it was nice to battle you again and I'm glad Keldeo was right Very Happy Just find a way around MVenu and maybe I can win 3/3 next time Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY
Page 1 of 1