Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master
 
FAQHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:44 am by Archie121

» Revival Ideas?
Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» The Fate of P4L
Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:10 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

» Getting my first Tattoo
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:01 pm by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arieon
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Mienshao
Posts : 679
Life Tokens : 4137
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 19
Location : You see me don't you?

PostSubject: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 am

I FOUND MY ORAS YESTERDAY. Well my sister did actually under the heating vent. I then proceeded to buy her 5$ worth of stuff. Now I'm doing oras stuff and finally got all my pokemon back. Pokemon rumble world is pretty fun btw. I'm waiting for sky to het on his oras so I can snipe him out of no where with prob mega audino.

_________________


Personality:
 




Badge Case:
 
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

PokePartner : Zoroark
Posts : 40
Life Tokens : 989
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : Hinamizawa

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 am

Congratulations on retrieving your ORAS SD card. But, I don't think sniping Sky is going to be all that easy considering he's actually getting quite good, imo. Though, good luck on your quest for fame.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Salamence
Posts : 1024
Life Tokens : 5331
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Dragon's Den

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:43 am

Arieon wrote:
I FOUND MY ORAS YESTERDAY. Well my sister did actually under the heating vent. I then proceeded to buy her 5$ worth of stuff. Now I'm doing oras stuff and finally got all my pokemon back. Pokemon rumble world is pretty fun btw. I'm waiting for sky to het on his oras so I can snipe him out of no where with prob mega audino.

Yay Pokemon back Very Happy May I ask how a game card could end up under a heating vent..? Also, are you BIG DADDY on Rumble World?
I'll battle ya whenever I'm online and you are too Razz I'll just bring all Poison and Steel types to eat that MAudino :3


Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Congratulations on retrieving your ORAS SD card. But, I don't think sniping Sky is going to be all that easy considering he's actually getting quite good, imo. Though, good luck on your quest for fame.

Aww thanks :3 Member of the month right there Wink

_________________


Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Mienshao
Posts : 679
Life Tokens : 4137
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 19
Location : You see me don't you?

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah I'm big daddy and it was my sd card that had oras under rhethe vent and I have no idea in the world how it got there. Everytime you're online playing oras you never connect online. And how you get both latias amd latios in timble world??? I know you were happy when you got them.

_________________


Personality:
 




Badge Case:
 
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokePartner : Salamence
Posts : 1024
Life Tokens : 5331
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Dragon's Den

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Arieon wrote:
Yeah I'm big daddy and it was my sd card that had oras under rhethe vent and I have no idea in the world how it got there. Everytime you're online playing oras you never connect online.  And how you get both latias amd latios in timble world??? I know you were happy when you got them.

I thought so Razz Ruby and Sapphire Balloon bring you to Latios resp. Latias so you'll just need to catch it Smile Latias doesn't have the signature move Mist Ball though, while all other legends do have theirs...

GGs Smile Mega Venusaur got me again :S You should really get a new Terrakion ;3 I couldn't believe that immense luck twice... Anyways it was nice to battle you again and I'm glad Keldeo was right Very Happy Just find a way around MVenu and maybe I can win 3/3 next time Surprised

_________________


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY   

Back to top Go down
 
HAPPY DAY O' HAPPY DAY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Belinda
» Happy Birthday Bea!
» Happy Birthday Carol!
» Happy belated birthday Christina!
» Happy Birthday Bronny!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: