Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Chapter 4 - The New Recruit
POV - Sky - SkyDriver

I was still somewhat concerned about Lewis' injury, which was why Ignis had to Fly a little slower than usual... But Lewis seemed to be very up-beat however, so that was a good sign! I thought back to the battle from before... that Nidorino (or Nidoprince) was pretty tough for a small Pokemon! It's not even fully evolved! Amazing...

But when that Rhyperior appeared... I swear that Rock Blast went straight through me... but how? How could it just go straight through me... Wait a second! Before the Attack, Lewis grabbed my ankle, and my body went all... misty... was that Lewis?

"Hey Sky!" Lewis shouted to me. "What's up?" I asked. Lewis replied "I have an idea to sort out this pain in my leg! But I can't do it when we're up here!"

I nodded and commanded Ignis to land in a nearby field. Lewis then went to his rucksack and pulled out a Pokeball. "Come on out Lampent!" He called. Out came the lamp Pokemon, spinning around in circles with joy! The Lampent stopped spinning and focused its eyes back on its trainer. She quickly noticed the limping that Lewis had and started making worried noises in panic! "Hey Lampy! Calm down! It's not as bad as it looks! It's just... Gaaah!" Lewis howled as he tried to take a step towards his Pokemon! I quickly caught him and lowered him to the ground to sit. Lewis finnaly spoke his idea to relieve his pain "Lampy, I need you to help me, but it might hurt you in the process... Do you think you could use Pain Split on me?" Without any hesitation, Lampent used Pain Split! "Pent! Pent!" the Lampent cried! Lewis attempted to stand up... and succeded! "Glad that worked" Lewis sighed.

After that, Lewis praised his Lampent and returned her to her Pokeball, and we all got back onto Ignis again...

We eventually reached our destination, the P4L Base! Lewis began taking in the sights...
"This place is amazing!" He said, although the Base was only pretty normal sized, he loved it! "We have to report back to the Commander!" I said.

I guided Lewis to the Commander's office and we entered...

As we entered, I could hear Commander Arieon's Loud voice clearly! "Right, Hunter! Archeye! I want you two to check out the Lustrous Forest area! There could be a Shard there...

Hunter and Archeye replied with a "Yes Commander!" and swiftly went off...

I alerted the Commander of my presence after his speech to Hunter and Shade (I prefer to call her Shade...). "Commander!" I shouted. "Welcome back Sky! How was your Mission? Wait a second... who's this?" The Commander questioned at the sight of Lewis.

"Commander... this is a pretty long story..." I answered, and I began to tell him what happened...

Last edited by Lewis Big Benn on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pies... blame the pies)
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PostSubject: ...   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Sorry, not much action...

Tomorrows chapter will be epic!
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Another good chapter, Lewis :3
It says chapter 3 in line 1 xD Btw great thinking on the Pain Split Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PostSubject: XD   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4627

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

Nice chapter ya got thar. ssssssssssssssssssshame if sssssssssssssssssssssssomething were too haaaaaaaaaaaaapenn tooooo it..........

Anyway, didn't notice any caps. Good job Very Happy

Too bad I know most of the next chapter... because I told lewis what to do :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1