Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6367

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Chapter 33 - Dragon Pride
POV - Sky - SkyDriver

I didn't even process the Ice Beam moving towards me... It was about to hit me, when I was saved by Sapphire! Within the last few seconds, he called Suicune, transformed and braced the impact for me! He shrugged off the attack and retaliated with Hydro Vortex! "Noo! You weasel!" shrieked the cold woman. She gasped at one of her fainted Jynx and returned her to her Pokéball. She ordered her other Jynx to use Lovely Kiss but it was interrupted by Lewis using Repossession! The other Jynx fainted and was returned to it's ball. "You little weasel... Just go down!!" The woman spat before attacking Lewis with her own Ice Punch! "Gnnaa!" Lewis choked when hit. "Lewis" Sapphire called in shock, running to help his brother! He shunted the woman out of the way and helped Lewis up.

Ignis caught up and stood by me growling at the other two goons! The red-moustached man sent out his Rhyperior, who's eyes were as red as before, and charged at Lewis and Sapphire!

"Hello Sky" The remaining goon taunted. "How do you know my name?" I questioned him, but he just smiled, lifted his hand and shot a Dragon Pulse at me! "Mence!" Ignis cried, defending me but sustaining a severe amount of damage doing so! "Ignis! No!" I cried trying to help him up! I quickly sent out Hurricane and commanded him to use Outrage! He charged at the dark man, causing him to become struck down and defuse! "Ngrr..." he grunted, sending out a Flygon. He returned the Garchomp he had been fused with and ordered his Flygon to use Dragon Claw! Hurricane and Flygon duelled it out while I noticed the Shard! I went for it and managed to snag it before the Dragon goon got back up! "Salamence!!" Ignis cried, warning me of an incoming Dragon Claw from Flygon! I dived out of the way and turned my attention to Hurricane who wasn't down, but was confused and unable to see straight...

Flygon was now trying to take back the Shard from me! But then suddenly, Lewis bought me some time by interrupting Flygon with Sucker Punch!

I took this opportunity to retreat back to Ignis and heal him, but Ignis refused and snatched the Shard from my hands! "Ignis?" I said in confusion when suddenly, I began to glow! "Ignis! We're..." I started, but I couldn't say anything more when we began merging together...
Back to top Go down
Enemite
Pseudo Legendary
Pseudo Legendary
Enemite

Life Tokens : 4818

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:55 am

Looking good ^_^
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4290

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Correction!
Looking Awesomely Good!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33   Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Freedom - A P4L Story... - Chapter 33
Page 1 of 1