Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forbidden Freedom - The Database

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PokePartner : Pikachu
Life Tokens : 6408

Forbidden Freedom - The Database Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 am

This database shall be constantly updated as the story progresses - And also, any news about Forbbiden Freedom shall be posted here! If you wish to make any comments, feel free! If you have a character in this story, and wish for me to update them, please PM Me the information, and I shall update this page ASAP!

Season 1 Is Complete With 34 Chapters    

Important News

Sorry for the lack of updating recently, I've had aroud 6 Mock Exams at school for the last week and another week of Exams this week... I've also had loads of Athletics training and an Athletics Tournament on Wednesday! I'll try to update within the next week... I promise :3

Current FF News

Three out of Seventeen Keepers have been found! How long will it take to find the others...

Main Character List

Spoiler:

Other News

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jaffa Crash on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 4331

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Lewis Big Benn wrote:

This database shall be constantly updated as the story progresses - And also, any news about Forbbiden Freedom shall be posted here! If you wish to make any comments, feel free! If you have a character in this story, and wish for me to update them, please PM Me the information, and I shall update this page ASAP!

The Latest Chapter is Chapter 20
You bro Spelt Sapphire wrong. In the last sentence or atleast one of the Last.__________________________________________________________

Main Character List

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Thank you bro!
Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 pm

No problem bro! I really love ya!
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PostSubject: HEY PEOPLE!   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 am

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying my series! Now I need a favour from you...

I'm looking for more characters for my Story. If you wanna join in with the series, then you can ask me at any time! Just PM me your Character's details (As shown in the main post) and I'll do my best to somehow, fit you in!

If you have ideas for plots, feel free to tell me! I'm always happy to take the fans ideas!

Now the next Chapter will hopefully be up in the next few hours... (Let's see how lazy I am...)

And just a hint - We will be seeing the return of some missing allies very soon!

Back to top Go down
Night
Pro
Pro
Night

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Missing [strike]Allies in action! Please guys come to the story and see this 15 year old's Imagination make you one of the best trainers/keepers ever! Come and Join us! FF4life.
Back to top Go down
Jaffa Crash
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jaffa Crash

PostSubject: Hmm...   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry for the lack of updating recently, I've had aroud 6 Mock Exams at school for the last week and another week of Exams this week... I've also had loads of Athletics training and an Athletics Tournament on Wednesday! I'll try to update within the next week... I promise :3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Freedom - The Database   Forbidden Freedom - The Database Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1