Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Mr Popo
Yveltal the BOLT
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4478

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I, YVELTAL, HARBINGER OF DOOM AND OBLIVION, HAVE SPAMMED OBLIVION WING ON OUR OUTDATED, MEDIOCRE, AND GENERALLY DOOMED TO FAIL LEAGUE SYSTEM, AND BROUGHT OUR NEW, DOOM INDUCING LEAGUE SYSTEM (Translation: This is a full reboot of our league system as we know it, and replaces it with one that more represents similar ones from the anime)! IT WORKS AS FOLLOWS :

8+ leaders (Start with Cool
limited time to beat them all
Than DOOM tournament

LEADERS CAN CHALLENGE FOR OTHER BADGES TOO!!!

CURRENT DOOM (Ban) LIST IS OU DOOM LIST AS OF 10/24. THAT DOOM LIST IS:
DOOMED Pokémon: Aegislash, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, Deoxys-S, Deoxys-D Dialga, Genesect, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom
DOOMED Items: Soul Dew, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilitie
DOOMED Moves: Swagger
Baton Pass Complex DOOM: Two or less users of Baton pass per team.

SOMETIME AFTER NOV. 21, I WILL STOP THE LEAGUE FOR A WEEK SO ALL CHALLENGERS AND GLs CAN UPDATE THEIR TEAMS TO THE ORAS META. STAY ALERT.

Leaders will have AT LEAST 5 pokemon of their type, and up to 1 WILDCAAARRRDDDD!!!!
Gym leaders will have a 24 hour cooldown before losers can challenge again

CHALLENGERS AND GYM LEADERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR TEAM FOR THE DURATION OF THE LEAGUE!
The CHALLENGER is expected to provide logs of victories over the gym leaders to Yveltal, harbinger of DOOM and OBLIVION, as without logs, it did not happen.

6 Badges gets you into the tournament, however, having only 6 will put you at a significant disadvantage relative to people who had 7 or 8. Gym Leaders who are also challengers will have their badge NOT count for the 6 to get in, but it will count as the 7th or 8th badge to not give you appropriate advantages. (Disadvantage will be decided depending on how many people there are)

I (Yveltal, harbinger of Doom and Oblivion) will be a gym leader, but as I will have the full importable of each other GL, I will not participate. until I figure out a good system.

SO WITH THIS POST, GYM LEADER SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!!!

HAR HAR HAR, NO THEIR NOT! GL SIGNUPS ARE OVER!!!

GL SIGNUPS DUE 10/30

CHALLENGER APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN @ http://goo.gl/forms/1F34o4s2WX NOW!!!!!

GOOD LUCK SCRUBS!!!
PLAY STARTS SOON!!!!!

Gym Leaders:

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com

AuthorMessage
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 am

Im going to lock in Trakyan as the last gym leader. Uppercut is the next in line, and is only not in this spot because he lacks a Forum account, required for this event. Uppercut: If you make a forum account and PM me before Saturday, and Trakyan fails to do the same, you will be gym leader
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4433

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 am

Yveltal the BOLT wrote:

Gym Leaders:

HAHAHAHA!! if you look at the badges, it looks like gengar is secretly touching togekiss' buttox while the others look away as it calls for help XD
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7773

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
HAHAHAHA!! if you look at the badges, it looks like gengar is secretly touching togekiss' buttox while the others look away as it calls for help XD
Hmm maybe I should rearrange that... Why didn't I notice that before xD I really should start thinking before I act ~
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 pm

hmmmmm...

we are missing Lego and Trak

Ill contact them directly

Also @Skydriver, could you make the badge case on the side again? it was good for links and such
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4406

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Aww phoey I'm sure Gengar was enjoying Togekiss buttocks Sad

You let the man have his fun!!!
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Sorin wrote:
Aww phoey I'm sure Gengar was enjoying Togekiss buttocks Sad

You let the man have his fun!!!

And I'm still wondering where the behind of a flying egg is... Anyways, just to let y'all know:

No need to PM Yveltal the importables. We just trust the leaders will not change the teams at all.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Awesome!!

I promise that as soon as I declare the team to be un worthless I'll keep it during the whole league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Even in the badge case that Gengar is having all the fun XD
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Mr Popo wrote:
Even in the badge case that Gengar is having all the fun XD
Well he gotta keep that smile for a while, so let him have the fun Razz And I just found it quite funny so I put it back ;3 Boogie man will Boogie, man! Besides, Togekiss seems to like it, look at the amile on its face Wink
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:10 pm

MAAAN

Gengar is getting da booty xDD

Fun as FU!!
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 pm

More announcements!

Blackthorn93 has elected that the Dark type did not work for him, and has switched to Water. He would like a Vaporeon badge @sky. Keep the Absol badge, on the assumption that Lego will switch to Dark in his steed.

As far as banners are concerned, I could not decide between two designs. Just put the one want you want in your sig.

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 2psin7s

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Azfnmg

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the banners :P)
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:55 am

Adjustments have been made. Reap no longer exists but rather the name 'Tide' is in it's place. You'll notice in all the chapters, i've changed it effectively

Last edited by Mr Popo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes have been made)
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:08 pm

Time to lock the last two changes. I promise.

Legolover8: Poison -> Dark
Trakyan: Bug -> Electric

PLAY WILL START THIS SUNDAY, NOV. 2

PLAY WILL END SUNDAY, JANUARY 11th.

For anyone who is counting (none of you), that is 71 days (more like 70.5). That is 57 (56.5) days of active play, AND 14 CHANGE DAYS. These change periods will be broken up into 4 different change periods, varying in length.  (5,4,3,2 days) The 5 day change block will be the ajusting to ORAS meta, which this league will adopt as of that time. UNTIL THEN: XY META, EVEN IF ORAS IS RELEASED! Banlist will be updated each of these change times to the current OU meta. IF BATTLES NEED TO OCCUR IN MIXED TIERS OR UBERS DUE TO PO BANS THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN ADOPTED BY THE LEAGUE, PLAY THE BATTLE IN OU OR UBERS. AND DONT PESTER ME ABOUT IT.

BOTH GLs AND CHALLENGERS MAY CHANGE AT THOSE TIMES, WHICH I WILL DECLARE... WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.

Also, Im taking back the whole mega gengar thing with no poison leader and a Ghost leader who needs his Wildcard.

The Official Spreadsheet of Doom will be made public sometime between today and tomorrow.

Good Luck all!
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Legolover8: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Lego_d10

Tell me if you like it or what you want to see changed.

EDIT: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Trakya10 Same for you Trakyan.
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Ok, Banner(s) are done

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Jza0zb

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 15mejwk

I went with a design more like Arieon's with Lego's banner, but I just liked how Weavile looked popping out from behind Umby.

With Trak's I wanyed Amphy to kindof look like "Hello! Where Am I!?!?!"

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Let the games BEGIN!!!

on sunday :I
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:07 pm

That Raichu <3
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Sorin wrote:
That Raichu <3

Looks exactly like my partner Pikachu from Explorers of Darkness So CUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE and always cheerful.

NOTE:Its probably worth mentioning that Gym Leaders should be ready to post their gym threads for Sunday. Ill probably edit each thread with some technical s*** at some point sunday/monday. GYMS WILL BE OPEN AS OF WHEN THEIR THREAD IS POSTED!

Last edited by Yveltal the BOLT on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 pm

I hereby forward that no Gyms and/or Gym Leaders may be changed, substituted, removed or otherwise from this day forth.

Unless of course they deserved it but seriously though... it's short notice now and messing up everything :I

All in favor say 'EYE' or just don't... either way works Smile

EYE, no more changes will be made. ~Yveltal

Any who... The journey begins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 pm

Seems like everything's settled then Smile Cool banners :3 I like the confused Amphy xD And that font on Trak's <3 Really like Lego's too!

"EYE"

EDIT: Widget done. Click the badges to visit the gym's link. The P4L Ball leads you to this thread.
Back to top Go down
legolover8
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
legolover8

PokePartner : Sneasel
Life Tokens : 4657

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:03 am

EYE EYE EYE!

Look at ma amazing sig too :3 Cool :3 Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 pm

All battle logs (to prove gym victories) are to be sent Yv right?? or will you just accept the word of the GL and Challenger??
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:42 pm

The logs must be sent to Yvvy.

Which reminds me: Do losses need to be sent too? Like when the challenger loses?
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

That's never been a must... i trust we're honest enough to admit we've lost
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:23 pm

The WINNER sends logs, so if they want to get credit for their win, they should probably send them.

Anyway, its Sunday in enough places (its like 14:30 for trak) for me to declare the P4L League...

OPEN FOR PLAY!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! My thread will be up shortly.

Oh yea, Gym Leaders can descide between Bo1 and Bo3. Just forgot to mention that earlier

The GYM SHEET can be found @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLEPev2DvJRyWQK54F6ZA6gmvsZWx9XYZQOrOb0pa4A/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM   P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P4L LEAGUE MASSIVE DOOM INDUCING UPDATE OF DOOMFUL DOOM
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next