Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4432

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Empty
PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 am

- Grandfather!!

Ahh Sofia, you're home early today. i guess you couldn't wait to here of the legend... isn't that right?

- Oh please tell me about Yveltal the.... uhmmm....

You mean War. Well alright. Come along then.

*As they retreated to his study, Sofia gracefully sits on his lap in suspense while you fletchling lands on his shoulder with a sweet chirp*

Ahh... You're here too young Fletchling. Well, shall we begin?
This is the story of Yveltal. An old friend you see. The Master of Steel and our commander at arms. He was the bravest of us all and when wars between clans raged on, he would be at the front of our lines steadfast in his charge. No one would dare question his command when it came time to stand for our clan.

War seemed a suitable name for him, as the mark on his chest would suggest. He also dealt with any of the clan's disciplinary needs. He was tougher than an Aggron and feared amoungst the young new comers of the clan however don't get me wrong, he was kind at heart. Always put the clan before him and made sure everyone was happy.

Under his command in battle, with his brilliant strategic mindset and his unmatched justified bravery, he had only ever lost two wars. One of which he, as well as 4 other pillars, were absent for. The clan was gravely out numbered. The second was out of stubbornness and stupidity.

Although strongly against going to war with one of their rival clans, a vote was made to launch an attack on two fronts. Having stated his protest, only a select few had listened to him and stayed out of the war. The rest, as the battle begun, found themselves out numbered and out matched. They'd have lost their lives if not for War's final decision to charge in and succesfully negotiate a truce between the clans. Ever since then, he has never been questioned when command falls to him.

Bearing the grey mark of 'IRON' upon his chest, War was know... no IS known as the greatest General at arms the clan has ever sheltered. Though only one other ever knew of his story, of his life before becoming a member of the band. Many have dared to ask, others merely past it by, but there was a journal he kept. A journal with secrets so true, it was locked with a Joltik Seal. A powerful lock, in the shape of a small Joltik, that can only be opened by the willing touch of it's owner.

Shadow however, after years of studies, research and sneaking about, managed to finally unlock the seal. War, before walking in to the room, rather waited at the door to see the out come of Shadow's achievment. To his surpise, Shadow merely smiled and gazed at his hands, only to lock the seal again and walked away.

All those secrets of life, he merely passed them by. When War had asked 'Why?' he simply said:"At first I thought I wanted to know what you've been hiding, but as soon as the seal was lifted I realised that we've fought in the same arena, eaten out of the same bowl and slept under the same roof for years on end. I realised at that moment, that my goal was never to find out what you've been hiding from us all these years, but rather, I really wanted to see if I could lift that forsaken seal."

A laugh was shared amoungst the two before War surprisingly asked:"Would you like to see what's in my journal, after all you did come this far. Besides, I've never hidden anything from our Clan." Shadow shockingly agreed as he was gestured to lift the seal once more.

As he opened the book of mystery, to his surprise he turned, page after page only to face it up to it's owner and proclaim:"Its's Blank!! All these pages, i've seen you write continuously in this book and yet there's nothing wriiten in here! It's just an empty book..."

As Shadow thought to himself, 'War had never really hidden anything from us.'

With a smile, War softly but boldly said:"Is it?"

Oh look at the time! We got so carried away, we forgot about supper.

- If you don't start supper soon, mommy is gonna be mad again. *laughing*

Come. Let's head to the PokeMart together. We can pick up some ice-cream on the way back.

- *Giggling* Mhm. Come on Fletchling, let's go!
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4477

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:24 am

Gods Popo, YOU ARE TOO DAMN GOOD AT THIS!!! I really need to start writing my personal gym lore now, so that others can see what needs to be done. It needs a small lore (you got most of the bases covered, it seems) and a description of the theoretical gym. Ill get on that. eventually.

Oh, and btw, You honored my post well. Thank you. I await your bits on the other pillars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:33 am

Thanks mate. I tried to go around some of the basics while leaving most of the lore to you, the GL himself.

And ya it's my POV of how you're post is in the clan... and i know it's no easy job but you do it well so Honor and Respect to that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4405

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Man Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Where's next chapter!! Me wants moar shadow!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Hold your horses Very Happy

The next Chapter is out although shadow isn't the star yet. he will be soon i promise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter One: When Wars Begin
Page 1 of 1