Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4425

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Empty
PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:07 pm

*The next morning, as they visited Grandfather's old, worn down gym, they decided to play around with it's old networks and control systems.*

...and this button turns on all the stage lights facing the battle area, see. *as he flipped the switch, to which nothing happened*

I could swear they were working a while ago...

-When was the last time you were here?

A day or two ago. I like to keep it clean and in shape so that when you take over, you won't have to deal with all the broken and dusty things in here.

-I want to be the best Ghost Gym Leader in the world! Like you Grandfather.

My dear, it's not about being the best. You just have to-

-*interuptingly* What are these buttons for Grandfather?*As she pushed one of them down.*

*At that moment, the battle area begain to split open and they could now see what appeared to be a pool in it's place.*

-A POOL! *In over excitement*

*As if thinking to himself* Wow. After all these years, who would've thought it would still be as crystal blue as his eyes were.

-Who's eyes?

Tide of course. I guess i haven't told you his story yet. Well let's see...

A man by the name of Black-Thorn. No one knows where that name came from or why and since none of the bands members understood it either, Tide stayed his name til this day. He was always the innovative one, the one to get his hands dirty and my did he love to tinker.

Having been alone for his whole life, he found it hard to make a connection with people and pokemon and as all those days slowly passed him by, he decided to learn how to fix broken appliances or make new object out of wasted materials not for the money, but to rather pass the time. Initally that's all it was until he began to enjoy it. Going from town to town offering to repair broken equipment for the sake of it, the newspapers titled him 'The Humble Technician-A Rotom's Worst Nightmare.'

As he was off to the next town, travelling along the river, he was surprised by a stampeding heard of very territorial Tauros, which had cause the ground around them to shake, throwing Tide off balance and into the river. He noticed that the wild, angered pokemon would not follow him into the water, as if they feared what lurked in its flow. As he got out, on the opposite side of the Tauros dominated bank, he began to dry himself but during the confusion, it seemed that he had lost his necklace. An item so precious to him that he immediately dove back into the river to retrieve it.

After hour of searching, he began following the river down stream. He had never swam before, or even been near a pool of water but that necklace was the one thing that kept him going so strong that he hadn't realised his achievment yet.
After a few minutes down the river, the water began to flow faster and rougher as if approaching a waterfall. But this was no waterfall, as oddly enough, it seemed to be whirlpool. That must've been where his relic may have gotten. With haste, this boy of no more that 8 years of age swam right into the belly of the beast, only to find that after all the tumbling and swaying, he'd end up at the shore of an underwater cave.

The water here was no more than a foot high, and he could breath the cold air that surrounded him. As he walked into the dark, narrow path, he came to an opening. He now stood before a large room in this cave, a room with a shallow moat flowing around a small peice of land at it's center, with glowing water flowing along the walls as if something from a fictional book. He had also noticed a lot of water type pokemon enjoying this cave as if it were a spring of happiness.

What caught his eye however was a Kingdra. Not just any Kingdra, this one had eyes as crystal blue as his were. It also had his necklace hooked onto it's tail to which, without hesitation, he began to walk towards it. As he set foot on the small island in the center of the cave, all the pokemon suddenly stared causing a sudden silence in the room. A room so quiet that he could hear himself shiver, but the necklace was his only priority.

He continued onwards and the closer he got, the other pokemon began to dissapear. With every step, the surrounding pokemon dived unter the water as if scared of something. At the point where he stood face to face with this magnificent Kingdra, the cave had been cleared of everyone but these two.

As they both made eye contact, he saw saw what seemed to be a glimps of that Kingdra's past. It could be said that the pokemon saw his past as well. After both had turned down from each other, Tide noticed his necklace, he quickly grabbed it and took a step back. As they two both stared back at each other, the Kingdra dashed towards tide, pushing him into the moat and forcingly swimming away with him.

After holding his breath under the water for too long, trying to fight off his attacker, Tide fell unconcious only to wake up on the bank of the river, as the sun had begun to set.

Realising that the pokemon did not attack, but rather rescued him, he stood there in shock and simply said:"I don't understand." Their eyes met once more and it was as if they had both stared right into each other's souls. An image popped into his head, an image of a new born baby hugging a young Horsea, both with cyrstal blue eyes.

Tide reached into his pocket and pulled out a pokeball. Not knowing how the Kingdra would react, he threw it as hard as he could, infact too hard and the pokeball had missed it's target. Now nervous about his actions, Tide saw the Kingdra magestically leap from the water, knocked the pokeball with it's head and just like that, he had caught a Kingdra.

A bond was formed that day and after just months of being together, Tide had realised his love of the water and began catching and training Water type pokemon. As the years went by, he met up and joined the brotherhood, and their bond just keeps getting better. He later became a Master of Water types and well, the name Tide came into play.

Remember when i mentioned he was a handyman of sorts, after all the clan's gyms were built, he began tinkering with each one like it they were his own. Each gym had a variety of arena changes such as Water arenas and grass terrains and so much more, all at the push of a button. A man who seemed to rely very little on technology, sure knew how to work it.

The last he was heard of was when the brothers began their course towards the Island of Hydra. Instead of boarding the ship along withe rest of the Pillars, he decided to surf out with his pokemon, and of course took a detour and well, dissapeared. All though he did always send the brothers Pidgeys with small notes saying "Did you get my Pidgey?" or "How's the weather in land?" but never to say where he was or what he was doing. Though they did know one thing, he'd be back. He loved the seas but he couldn't stand the wingull so he'd always retreat back to the mainlands for a while. He was never to far from home.

-Well where is he now Grandfather?

I wish I knew Sofia...

-He must of had a lot of great adventures huh Grandfather?

*She bagan playing with with arena buttons and suddenly pushed a button that set of a somewhat loud, high pitched sound.

Ahh yes... many great adv. . . *Noticing the siren* What's going on? Don't tell me you pressed the tiny green button.

-What's happening Grandfather?

*Worried, they both looked out the windows and noticed a swarm of Beedrill heading towards the Gym.*

You pushed the Bug-Swarmer Button. It let's out a sound that attracts Bug types like Beedrill and Butterfree.

-Why do you have a Bug swarm button in the first place!?*As if being the one with the higher common sense*

*In slow Contemplation* Why did I have a Bug...... AHH YES!!! It was because of Dusk. He wasn't a big fan of Bug types and this... well let's just say it was one funny Christmas. *As he began to laugh, he turned off the siren and called on his Gengar to clear the area of the invading Beedrill*

Last edited by Mr Popo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Sorry about not posting a chapter yesterday. I lost track of time... entirely my fault -_- but hey. . . NEW CHAPTER
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Great chapter again Very Happy best ending <3
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Why thank you
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4470

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Har, Har, Har. Very funny name. Fizz > Nami.

Great job, and very funny ending
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:54 pm

hahaha... i only just realised that
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4398

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 am

Well at least that helps me with mah gym post xDD

And its amazing how he took care of his gym after all this time!!!

<3
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 pm

sorin seems to be liking these more and more :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Five: The Ebb and Flow
Page 1 of 1