Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4425

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Empty
PostSubject: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Alright then. The casserole is ready, the bread is in the oven, Casteliacones are in the fridge... *in slow contemplation* what's missing? AHH!!! The pokepuffs for Fletchling and the others!

-All done Grandfather.

You know you should really call me by name. Grandfather makes me feel so old.

-Well how old are you?

Child, i'm as ancient as they get.

-*Sofia giggles* I guess now we wait grandfather. . .

*Letting out a silent sigh* Alright now where were we?

- War. You were done telling me about War.

Ahh yes. Well then let me tell you about Fury!

-Why was he called Fury....

Shhh. Listen. *As they stood in the kitchen*

Fury. He was one of the two announced leaders of the clan. Arieon of Crimson Sky. That's the name he was called by the rest of the world. Now he's known as Fury. He was the Tailwind to the clan. A master of flying types as well as a dominant law enforcer.

With Fury around, the region was never safer. He had even achieved and honorary medal from Officer Jenny herself! He did things from stopping a petty purse snatcher to this one time when he went undercover for almost a year. He single handedly apprehendid Ghetsis, Colress and a weird fellow named 'N'. which of course lead to the disbanding of the notorious group known as Team Plasma.

But then one day he'd dissapeared *as if struggling to remember*

It was our fourth... no no... it was the third. NO! It was the fourth. During the clans fourth official winter together, Fury was kidnapped by a group of contracted pokemon smugglers. As panic raged on, the clan recieved a call stating that randsom was to be held for his release. However when the meating came about,  money was nothing more to the clan small peices of confetti and metal shards, and when the kidnapers had realised that, at the last moment they had changed their terms and ordered at least 3 of each trainers strongest pokemon be sent in exchange.

"Only one of you will be allowed to enter the exchange room. You will continously walk in with 3 of your best pokemon, walk out to retrieve the next batch then proceed to exchanging them again, until we are satisfied," Shouted one of the kidnappers across the room.

At this point, a sudden sense of a calming breeze had swept across the room. As the rest of the clan evacuated the exchange room, Bond stepped forward, reached into his small satchel and simply pulled out and handed over 3 Poke Balls. Among them was a basic Poke Ball, an Ultra Ball and lastly a Pester Ball. As he began to retreat, he calmly said:"Hold your breath" to which out the confused faces of the kidnappers, they could see Fury, who was masked and seated in the back, stand up from his chair.

As he was forcefully commanded to 'sit back down,' at that point both Bond and Fury dropped to the floor as they yelled: "ACTIVATE!!!" Amoungst the three Poke Balls, the Pester ball had levitated from the hand of it's holder, began to spin frantically and before they knew it, it began releasing a repulsive stench.

Out of the chaos, Fury called out:"Togekiss, Braviary!! I know you're enjoying the show but a little help would be nice!!!" And from the two remaining Poke Balls, Togekiss emerged with an Aura Sphere, scattering the kidnappers abroad while Braviary bolted towards it's trainer with a fearsome Steel Wing, cutting Fury loose and clearing away what remained of the repelling odor.

At that moment, the scar sitting the back of his neck begun to glow. The scar that read 'FURY' had begun to burn and fuel the rage of this one Pillar. Everyone in the clan knew that it took mountains of Rotom-like pranks and 100 Wailords worth foul remarks to get Fury angry, but if he were to one day lose it like he had that day, every member of the brotherhood, including the remaining 7 Pillars knew to retreat to a safe distance and merely watch.

That day, we had all learned why he'd be the one named Fury. And after the majestically blood thirsty battle, Fury had apprehended all 47 kidnappers and their pokemon alone with only a Togekiss and braviary at his side. He was a force to be reckoned with and until this day, when ever he got angry, there was no one even amoungst the brotherhood, who could stop him until Justice had been served by his hand.

Fury was the type of trainer who would catch a petty thief in their steps, convince them to join the clan and would lead them onto the right path. He has never failed to do so effectively.

And at last, many moons later, the time had come to retire from their posts, leaving the clan in the hands of the younger generations. However they had felt that none of the new leaders would live up to their predecessors. Fury simply said:"Go now. Go on a journey as we have. Learn to Love your Brother, Love to Fight your Brother and Fight to Protect the very thing your Brother stands for. This clan's future is in your hands" as they all lifted their Poke Balls into the Air.

And at that moment, the elder generation walked into the horizon seperating one after the other, words of farewell flowing from one's eyes to the next. All until the eight brothers were left. Left standing at the very crossroads of which they had met.

"I can't believe it's time already. Retirement..." Fury said as he let out a sigh.

As they all smiled, Tide sat down on the bristled grass and confidently said:"That's not how we do things around here." Much to Fury's confusion, he turned his gaze to Soul, who had somehow managed to climb the tallest tree around.

As the two shared a warmful gaze, Soul then looked to the setting sun and quietly but reassuringly whispered:"Retire? Oh no, we're not done yet..." looking back at Fury:"Not yet mate. . . Not even close."

*At the sudden scent of something Burning*

OH NO! DINNER!!! *To which they both jolted for the oven to discover that all the food was perfectly fine and layed out on the table*

-Mommy!! I didn't here you come in. *As they all shared a short hug*

-The food's fine dad, go on back to your story. *As Sofia's mother kindly continued with the dinner preperations.* Don't you dare start the next part without me dad!

But, *surprised* if the food is fine, what was is that burnt smell?

*As all three retreated to the living room, to their surprise, they found a not so unnusual site*

-Looks like Quilava had a bad dream again. *as she began to comfort the troubled pokemon*

Well there goes my favourite couch. *As if avoiding the topic* Shall we eat?

Last edited by Mr Popo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yveltal the BOLT
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Yveltal the BOLT

PokePartner : Empoleon
Life Tokens : 4470

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Quilava OP, Rito plz nerf

Another great chapter in this story, Popo. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aintsupposedtobethere.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Yveltal the BOLT wrote:
Quilava OP, Rito plz nerf

Another great chapter in this story, Popo. Keep up the good work!

Very Happy You guys really like it??
Back to top Go down
Arieon
Admin
Admin
Arieon

PokePartner : Mienshao
Life Tokens : 6571

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

I know I loved it popo the only thing you have are grammar errors both chapters were good just work on grammar keep these chapters coming 0.0
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4life.forumotion.com
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

currently suffering from exhaustion and lack of sleep so please specify the errors i may have missed and i'll gladly correct them
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 am

Mr Popo wrote:
Very Happy You guys really like it??
Sure do! Don't be so surprised Razz You know how to write well <3
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Sorin

PokePartner : Gengar
Life Tokens : 4398

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:47 pm

OH MAH GAWD FURY <3

AND POPO <3

I'mma gonna steal you from your girlfriend so we can always have these stories <3

<3

<3

<3

Love for the stories and POPO

<3

<3

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor   Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Bed Time Story - Part Two - Chapter Two: The Will of the Captor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon4Life! :: General :: Author Tales-
Jump to: